You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:

Summary out. Mueller- NO CONSPIRACY

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Trump's own AG:

"'The Special Counsel states that "while this report does not conclude that · the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him,"' the letter states.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Trump's own AG:

"'The Special Counsel states that "while this report does not conclude that · the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him,"' the letter states.

You can hang on to that if you like, but the collusion portion he said didn’t happen. He left the obstruction up to the AG.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Trump's own AG:

Did you read why they said it wasn’t obstruction?  Trump wasn’t attempting to cover anything up. Calling it a witch hunt, which it absolutely was - not a single American or anyone connected to Trump was charged with working with Russia, despite efforts from Russia to do so.

He also said it wasn’t based on the doctrine a sitting President can’t be indicted.

Trump wasn’t guilty of anything, so there was nothing he was trying to obstruct.  And they stated you’d have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt  Trump was guilty of a crime he was trying to obstruct.

Anyone who bought into this nonsense and suggested our President was a foreign agent, should be ashamed. I mean that wholeheartedly. There was nothing at any moment to lead a reasonable person to believe any of the Steele accusations were anything more than a national enquirer level tabloid shit. World weekly news, Alex Jones, true nut job conspiracy shit. A sitting President, was a mole for the KGB. Or our President or his delegate coordinated with the Russian government to win. This was an episode of Homeland, not real life.

And while we had an obligation to investigate such allegations, because Clinton was so vindictive and Comey was such a piece of shit who should be charged for his meddling, to give credence to these accusations and to engage in years of assumed conspiracy is unforgivable. I hope everyone who bought into this shit has a serious heart to heart with themselves. And I hope you ask “how was I able to be duped into thinking any of this was credible.”  The politicians and bureaucrats who gave lip service to this nonsense, are much more horrid people than any birther. Because birtherism came from a place of ignorance and bigotry. Russian truthers parroted this nonsense from a place of malice and contempt.

It’s a shameful moment in this country. CNN and all the pundits should be charged with libel and slander. It’s time to start holding people accountable for the dangerous speech they practice to the actual detriment of others.

Now watch the embarrassment that is the Democratic Party move the goal post once again. Watch them continue to spread lies and conspiracy. And watch them spew even more vitriol as Trump wins re-election.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Lame ass Republican led coverup!! 16

Mueller - GOPer
Comey - GOPer
Sessions - GOPer
Barr -GOPer

Seriously I'll admit it's deflating. How TF do they find "No Collusion" When Trump said VERBATIM "Russia if you're listening, I hope you find those emails" and his associate Stone predicted a bombshell in the Podesta email leak?! I mean, doesn't that alone tell you Stone contacted Russia, Stone contacted Trump, Cohen wired a payment to Russia. Clear as day imho.

I still wanna read it and it will be & needs to be released with limited retractions. I feel there may be word games going on, with no charges being called no crimes etc. No Treason means they did nothing wrong etc.... Still perplexed over how all these contacts with a foreign country led to nothing, zero, zilch, nada.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Trump's own AG:

Did you read why they said it wasn’t obstruction?  Trump wasn’t attempting to cover anything up. Calling it a witch hunt, which it absolutely was - not a single American or anyone connected to Trump was charged with working with Russia, despite efforts from Russia to do so.

He also said it wasn’t based on the doctrine a sitting President can’t be indicted.

Trump wasn’t guilty of anything, so there was nothing he was trying to obstruct.  And they stated you’d have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt  Trump was guilty of a crime he was trying to obstruct.

Anyone who bought into this nonsense and suggested our President was a foreign agent, should be ashamed. I mean that wholeheartedly. There was nothing at any moment to lead a reasonable person to believe any of the Steele accusations were anything more than a national enquirer level tabloid shit. World weekly news, Alex Jones, true nut job conspiracy shit. A sitting President, was a mole for the KGB. Or our President or his delegate coordinated with the Russian government to win. This was an episode of Homeland, not real life.

And while we had an obligation to investigate such allegations, because Clinton was so vindictive and Comey was such a piece of shit who should be charged for his meddling, to give credence to these accusations and to engage in years of assumed conspiracy is unforgivable. I hope everyone who bought into this shit has a serious heart to heart with themselves. And I hope you ask “how was I able to be duped into thinking any of this was credible.”  The politicians and bureaucrats who gave lip service to this nonsense, are much more horrid people than any birther. Because birtherism came from a place of ignorance and bigotry. Russian truthers parroted this nonsense from a place of malice and contempt.

It’s a shameful moment in this country. CNN and all the pundits should be charged with libel and slander. It’s time to start holding people accountable for the dangerous speech they practice to the actual detriment of others.

Now watch the embarrassment that is the Democratic Party move the goal post once again. Watch them continue to spread lies and conspiracy. And watch them spew even more vitriol as Trump wins re-election.

This is such a FoxNews take....the odor oh hypocrisy coming from this post is so fucking pungent.

Based on nothing....you took this stance for two years....

Where was this speech when you guys did this to Hillary for decades.

Your hot takes about this are hot garbage.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Lame ass Republican led coverup!! 16

Mueller - GOPer
Comey - GOPer
Sessions - GOPer
Barr -GOPer

Seriously I'll admit it's deflating. How TF do they find "No Collusion" When Trump said VERBATIM "Russia if you're listening, I hope you find those emails" and his associate Stone predicted a bombshell in the Podesta email leak?! I mean, doesn't that alone tell you Stone contacted Russia, Stone contacted Trump, Cohen wired a payment to Russia. Clear as day imho.

I still wanna read it and it will be & needs to be released with limited retractions. I feel there may be word games going on, with no charges being called no crimes etc. No Treason means they did nothing wrong etc.... Still perplexed over how all these contacts with a foreign country led to nothing, zero, zilch, nada.

The republicans are aligning right now to see to it that we never see any of it.

I don’t understand how they get away with these tactics. They made the playbook on how to use the government to slander and target political opponents going back to Newt Gingrich. They will elect the lowest of the low as long as they win by any means necessary.

Let’s just face it....the republicans don’t care about cheating when it’s in their favor.

Let’s not forget AG Barr was strategically placed there to interpret this report exactly as he has without it mattering what exactly is in it.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Move on and debate the president on policy like the wall. He wont be impeached or sent to jail so get over it.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Mitch - answer me this: Do you think the Democrats care about cheating when it's in their favor?  And don't even try to claim they don't cheat, just answer the question for once.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I never thought there’d be impeachment or indictment, I just wanted to point out the report does not “totally exonerate” Trump like we’re going to hear. It doesn’t.

Board footer