You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: US Politics Thread

buzzsaw wrote:
bigbri wrote:

I never thought there’d be impeachment or indictment, I just wanted to point out the report does not “totally exonerate” Trump like we’re going to hear. It doesn’t.

Two plus years of digging at everything and they're no closer to proving he was involved in anything than when they started.  If there was more digging to do, don't you think they'd keep digging? 

Trump is sleazy and I'm sure he's had shady business deals, but that's a far stretch from what the people that hate him have been claiming for years.  It was a witch hunt for sure.  He's no more in with the Russians than the Clintons are.  Take that for what it's worth.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Summary out. Mueller- NO CONSPIRACY

Trump's own AG:

"'The Special Counsel states that "while this report does not conclude that · the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him,"' the letter states.

You can hang on to that if you like, but the collusion portion he said didn’t happen. He left the obstruction up to the AG.

And no matter what was in there the AG was there to interpret everything in Trumps favor.

There’s been very little transparency in this whole process and it seems to me that this was a game where trump ‘fired’ people and put loyal peons in their place.

I think it’s a disgrace that without even knowing what’s in the report that people dismiss the whole thing as a witch hunt.

People made up there minds in this country before they knew anything. That’s truly pathetic and very telling about what matters to voters in this country care about...EVERYONE (including you RF) took a side based on tabloid BS.

I think people who violate the law no matter what it is deserves to be exposed. RF thinks some people should never have to face that scrutiny and  Others should.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Mitch - answer me this: Do you think the Democrats care about cheating when it's in their favor?  And don't even try to claim they don't cheat, just answer the question for once.

Democrats suck at cheating....they’re too inept and uncoordinated to do it.

Dems are lovable losers.

Republicans see this as a game to win and really don’t concern themselves with rules

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Sarah Huckabee out here insinuating the people who investigated Trump could theoretically be put to death.

The whiplash response to this is gonna hurt Republicans, just like the backlash to Dem movements like BLM and #MeToo.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I kindof agree, the 'celebrating' of Donald, Ivanka & Sarah is premature, esp considering the docs are still due to be released.  I haven't heard, but I seriously hope its released with few redactions, as minimal as possible. Also there's the SDNY charges which the Trump family should be concerned with, myb notsomuch Sanders as that's kinda past her responsibilities (More civil & Trumps commonfolk & business dealings, notsomuch political, but we shall see)

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house … dent-trump

Anyone here willing to say “sorry”?

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

^^ We kinda need to see it before giving an apology.

It'd be like if Dave Grohl said he heard the next Creed album and said it rocked, would we all just apologize to Scott Stapp and say he maybe had some talent all along, or would you wait to hear it first.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house … dent-trump

Anyone here willing to say “sorry”?

Fuck that...I’ll apologize to him after he apologizes for every lie he’s told and every person he’s fucked over.

Of course he’s never accountable for his own failures....and he gets to take credit for other people’s work.

I already know you have no interest in holding trump or yourself accountable.

You can apologize to me though for being a huge hypocrite.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

The first thing that came to my mind is "Has Trump ever apologized for anything?"

Second thing was, written by a Sinclair "journalist." As someone who worked in media, and I know you guys get sick of hearing about it, but these Sinclair folks are the worst. And they are worse than the worst of Fox News or MSNBC, because they try to fool you as being legit. At least we know what we're getting from Fox and MSNBC.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

This guy outta run for President!!

Board footer