You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

I'll say this, conservative radio is going way too far on the pendulum of Barrs summary of the Mueller report. Hannity is calling for Obama to be investigated, the FBI & DOJ, Yates, Sessions the list went on.

He had these rando's calling in like the entire Democratic Party has been exposed and will collapse over this?

He isnt being charged with high federal crimes, that really doesn't mean he didnt questionable or unethical things, or be caught ip in numerous contacts with Russia during the campaign (What if, lets say, phone records document over 500 phone calls and texts between Kush. JR & Russia) Also, what was it that Flynn & Cohen ratted on him for.

And could it be the charges were intentionally given to the state to void any potential of pardon.

I don’t listen to conservative radio, so I’ll take your word for it. But radio has always been the extremes; that’s what sells. 

Feel free to call me a Trumpkin, but I feel someone in the FBI should be looking at what really went down - was there improper conduct to exhonerate Clinton?  I’m not saying there was, and even if there was, depending on the extent I don’t know if people should be charged. But we just had a 2 year investigation into the conspiracy Trump worked with Russia to win the election. People have been called traitors and “treason” has been tossed around all on a lie. A bogus document paid for by Clinton. A document fed to a FISA court to get warrants that didn’t declare the origin of the document or the lack of any evidence to substantiate it. You need reasonable suspicion to get a warrant. Not just random accusations without any basis. I can’t call the police and tell them you’re skinning cats alive in your basement, and they get a warrant based solely on that evidence. And the source of the accusation would absolutely factor in the reasonabless of said suspicion.

We now know Trump didn’t collide with Russia. No American worked with Russia in the election. Not one. That’s what Mueller says.

We know Lynch called Comey and told him to refer to the Clinton investigation as a “matter” instead of “investigation”. We know she met in a private hangar in the days the investigation wrapped. We know Clinton destroyed evidence after a subpoena.

I’ve said from day one, I didn’t give a shit about any of that. I never once said “lock her up”.  But you can’t have a two year investigation into an absolute falsehood created directly by someone Clinton hired, and then had people favorable to her in the FBI use to launch an investigation, and then ignore all the actual, objective and known crimes she committed.

You can’t ignore that the appearance exists that Clinton paid for a bullshit dossier involving Russian intelligence, and then had people favorable to her use it to create the conditions that a special counsel was necessary. Clinton’s email use was so egregious, the FBI was forced to investigate it to maintain any semblance of impartiality. But we know they gave immunity to every person to testify what happened, and didn’t even bother to document Clinton’s own testimony. Then with no report, declare her innocence.

Then compare that with what Trump just had to undergo entirely based on a lie funded by Clinton. You don’t see how that gives the appearance of being heavily one sided?  Like to the point of corruption?  Remove the partisan bias and just look at what’s known and how our federal government handled the investigations based on what we know now and what was known at the inception of each.

I think someone should be looking to see if the appearance of wrong doing is based on fact. And if so, assign a special counsel. Which is the exact thing I said when the bogus accusations of collusion first manifested.

The only people I feel are being disingenuous here are the people who claimed collusion for 2 years, but havdwaive the notion of looking into who was so incompetent in the handling of the process.

It’s a real shame you continue to think this is a good or even rational interpretation.

You believe Barr’s ‘summary’ without batting an eyelash and call the thing a complete lie. That’s just absurd and you shouldn’t be taken seriously on this topic as I’ve said repeatedly. You seriously haven’t considered why Barr was conveniently put there a few weeks before this all came to a head.

You take it even a step farther and say this is all a reason to investigate Hillary again.

Meanwhile there’s something like 12 separate investigations going on regarding various different scandals.

Don’t accuse me of not comprehending....your takes exhaustingly cherry pick the truth.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-news-l … 06546.html

The Mueller report “undoubtedly” contains evidence of collusion between Donald Trump and Russia, according to Fox Business legal analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano, contradicting the verdict of attorney-general William Barr and risking the president’s ire.

Uh-oh. Something weird is going down. Trump is going far too celebratory & victory lap, doing pep rallies etc. I think he knows Barr let him off the hook.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

It's analogies like these we need to use to reiterate all we know: 

For instance: OJ was found Not Guilty does not equal: OJ did not kill Nicole.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

PaSnow wrote:

But they had a knife, DNA and a black jury. They have a dossier the author can’t verify, paid by Clinton and nothing else. Please, keep the conspiracy going. Tell all your friends it’s all true.

Randall Flagg

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2019 … ore-depor/

92% of illegals aren’t showing up for their deportation proceedings after being released into the US. Hundreds of thousands of people entering our country we didn’t invite or vet.

But sure, keeping harping on a literal conspiracy theory and finding literally anything to keep the facade going. “Some guy on Fox News made a comment I’m quoting out on context, and this totally means something because this guy on Fox News totally has information no one else has. “

Rosenstein and Barr totally are misrepresenting Mueller’s findings. 9/11 was Cheney, We never landed on the moon, Kennedy was assasinated by aliens. Roosevelt bombed Pearl Harbor.

Randall Flagg

50% of voters support Trump. 3% better than Obama at this same point.

http://m.rasmussenreports.com/public_co … rack_mar28

Please, keep it going. Green New Deal. Medicaid for all. Open Borders. This will totally win back middle America. Wisconsin and Pennsylvania are totally going to swing hardcore left to align with these ideas.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

50% of voters support Trump. 3% better than Obama at this same point.

http://m.rasmussenreports.com/public_co … rack_mar28

Please, keep it going. Green New Deal. Medicaid for all. Open Borders. This will totally win back middle America. Wisconsin and Pennsylvania are totally going to swing hardcore left to align with these ideas.

And you call me the troll...

You don’t even know what the green new deal is.... roll

Dishonest yet again....RF exclusively reports the one poll that consistently shows trump in a positive light.

https://theweek.com/speedreads-amp/8318 … trump-2020

https://heavy.com/news/2019/03/quinnipi … trump/amp/

Rinse and repeat....RF is so dishonest in this thread. Consistently dishonest.

Fuckin deluded man.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

And on the other side ...

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Trump will win in 2020 unless Biden runs. Nobody currently in the field can take him.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

But they had a knife, DNA and a black jury. They have a dossier the author can’t verify, paid by Clinton and nothing else. Please, keep the conspiracy going. Tell all your friends it’s all true.

If a husband hires a private investigator to follow his wife, does it get thrown out of court cause the husband "paid for it"?

Board footer