You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Trump will win in 2020 unless Biden runs. Nobody currently in the field can take him.

I sortof agree with this statement, although there's 2 asteriks I'd like to note down.

1. Trump can still bring himself down when the Mueller report is released.
2. Still a year & half away, time for him to do or say something remarkably stupid, OR, the Obama gravytrain economy finally slows down after the DOWs been hitting record highs since 2013 & unemployments been dropping since as well.

{See what I did there big_smile }

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

50% of voters support Trump. 3% better than Obama at this same point.

http://m.rasmussenreports.com/public_co … rack_mar28

Obama inherited the worst economy since the Great Depression. Trump inherited the highest Dow Jones stock market index of all time. So there is that.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Trump also threatened to end Obamacare & with it, the ability of Health Insurers to not cover people due to pre-existing conditions. Essentially say 'No' to older people, which we're close to becoming. Now he claims the GOP is going to magically come up with a healthcare plan to replace it that is far better than the ACA. Yet nothing is close to being drafted, just all talk.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

It's analogies like these we need to use to reiterate all we know: 

For instance: OJ was found Not Guilty does not equal: OJ did not kill Nicole.

But they had a knife, DNA and a black jury. They have a dossier the author can’t verify, paid by Clinton and nothing else. Please, keep the conspiracy going. Tell all your friends it’s all true.

If a husband hires a private investigator to follow his wife, does it get thrown out of court cause the husband "paid for it"?

Sure, and the PI would have evidence.  Not a sheet that says "I talked to random people and they said your wife sucks dick through a glory hole at Long John Silvers every third Friday for a Clark Bar."  Pretending that a document with zero supporting evidence, that the author himself says he has no basis to believe, that was funded by your political opponent doesn't factor in to how credible the document is, is beyond bizzare.  You keep citing examples where there's actual evidence of wrong doing, and conflating that with a document a candidate for US president paid a foreign national to create without a shred of corroborating evidence.  You've sat here for two years fantasizing and predicting Trump would be impeached and arrested, and you had zero basis to support that belief.  Just partisan wishful thinking.  We don't create random allegations to launch an investigation in hopes of finding any crime.  That's what banana republics do.

What you want to do is have the PI show up in court, say "I talked to these random folks and they all said they heard Mrs. Smith is a whore", and then launch an investigation into every aspect of her life, including stuff separate from her sex life.  Then after 2 years, when the police say "Mrs. Smith nor anyone she was connected to has ever cheated on her spouse, but we did find out she sped through a red light once", you claim vindication and conspiracy nonsense like "She must have been speeding to get to her lover!  This is all a farce, she's guilty."

And of course ignore that her husband had his dick in the maid the whole time and destroyed evidence of his affair and lied about it.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

But they had a knife, DNA and a black jury. They have a dossier the author can’t verify, paid by Clinton and nothing else. Please, keep the conspiracy going. Tell all your friends it’s all true.

If a husband hires a private investigator to follow his wife, does it get thrown out of court cause the husband "paid for it"?

Sure, and the PI would have evidence.  Not a sheet that says "I talked to random people and they said your wife sucks dick through a glory hole at Long John Silvers every third Friday for a Clark Bar."  Pretending that a document with zero supporting evidence, that the author himself says he has no basis to believe, that was funded by your political opponent doesn't factor in to how credible the document is, is beyond bizzare.  You keep citing examples where there's actual evidence of wrong doing, and conflating that with a document a candidate for US president paid a foreign national to create without a shred of corroborating evidence.  You've sat here for two years fantasizing and predicting Trump would be impeached and arrested, and you had zero basis to support that belief.  Just partisan wishful thinking.  We don't create random allegations to launch an investigation in hopes of finding any crime.  That's what banana republics do.

What you want to do is have the PI show up in court, say "I talked to these random folks and they all said they heard Mrs. Smith is a whore", and then launch an investigation into every aspect of her life, including stuff separate from her sex life.  Then after 2 years, when the police say "Mrs. Smith nor anyone she was connected to has ever cheated on her spouse, but we did find out she sped through a red light once", you claim vindication and conspiracy nonsense like "She must have been speeding to get to her lover!  This is all a farce, she's guilty."

And of course ignore that her husband had his dick in the maid the whole time and destroyed evidence of his affair and lied about it.

I’m going to just start pointing out you falsehoods...

1) saying the dossier was solely funded by the Clinton campaign is at best not forthcoming and at worst an intentional omission. The republicans had as much to do with it as anyone....

What’s worse is you know you’re only telling half truths.

Trump asked Russians to aid in finding Hillary’s dirt on live TV and YOU HAVE ZERO issue with this.

How can you possibly be outraged by what you see is wrong doing by the CIA, FBI, Comey, Mueller, Hillary, Schiff etc but be so ambivalent about all the things we saw Trump say/do right in front of your eyes.

It will never add up.

Then you double down and move on from the mueller report and the dozen or so other investigations as though it’s already over. This ain’t even close to over.

The majority of Americans agree that it ain’t over either and are withholding opinion until it’s released. 35% or so of the country couldn’t care less if he did collude. They also don’t care about any of the shady aspects of his businesses and personal relationships.

The question has nothing to do with whether or not i hate trump or how much i hate him....the question is how do you get away the inconsistency of logic within the arguments you present here? How do you get away with finding the one poll that ALWAYS shows Trump in a positive light?

You truly belong in the Trump camp.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

This post sums it up pretty well. I laughed at the part where she was speeding to see her lover.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

Recent poll shows Trumps approval at 39%, Disapproval 55% - 12 points behind Obama at this point in his presidency.

In addition, 83% of Americans want to see Mueller report and distrust Barr’s summary.

https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-de … aseID=2609

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Matt Dowd was on GMA and said sooner or later all the details will leak, even the redacted parts.

I dont know all the ins & outs of it all but I suppose it isnt Earth shattering to make such a claim.  Could be weeks or months but alot of ppl worked on the case and have knowledge of it.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

[/embed]

Hahaha, I am dying. That is amazing.

Board footer