You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:

I turned on Fox radio for less than 20 minutes. 3 things of note:

1. Why didn't Dems care about policy & procedures during Obama!!  lol (GOP: When in doubt, blame Obama!)
2. Time to investigate the investigators.
3. We'll be updated soon on the Crisis At The Border.

Lol, Republican gameplan is Deny Deny Deny. Get thru today. Let it simmer over the weekend. Monday - Border Crisis is what's most important.

Barr totally cooperated with the GOP gameplan in chosing to release it today, total D-bag.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Translation:  Fuck the rule of law and standards that have been in place for decades. It doesn’t matter if not a single American colluded with Russia and countless government officials now look like assholes selling book deals. It doesn’t matter that countless citizens spread lies and a bonafide conspiracy.

Trump must be stopped at any cost!  Don’t break my fantasies! Yes, collusion and the basis for the Mueller investigation were all a lie, but Trump should have never taken any action as the chief executive to defend himself from what we now know were despicable lies and falsehoods.

No logic, no reason. Just raw passion. It doesn’t matter what happened under Obama or how Clinton actually obstructed justice by destroying evidence under subpoena. Because we’re not a nation of laws. We’re a nation of uninformed idiots who can’t read an indictment let alone a news article.

And 19 months from now when Trump wins re-election, we’ll bitch and moan and fabricate more corruption to handwaive our own horrible behavior and that of the politicians we support.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

To all those who don’t suffer a lack of  basic reading comprehension skills, it’s over. Trump is vindicated. The democrats couldn’t get the votes to impeach if they wanted to. What a fucking farce.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Translation:  Fuck the rule of law and standards that have been in place for decades. It doesn’t matter if not a single American colluded with Russia and countless government officials now look like assholes selling book deals. It doesn’t matter that countless citizens spread lies and a bonafide conspiracy.

Trump must be stopped at any cost!  Don’t break my fantasies! Yes, collusion and the basis for the Mueller investigation were all a lie, but Trump should have never taken any action as the chief executive to defend himself from what we now know were despicable lies and falsehoods.

No logic, no reason. Just raw passion. It doesn’t matter what happened under Obama or how Clinton actually obstructed justice by destroying evidence under subpoena. Because we’re not a nation of laws. We’re a nation of uninformed idiots who can’t read an indictment let alone a news article.

And 19 months from now when Trump wins re-election, we’ll bitch and moan and fabricate more corruption to handwaive our own horrible behavior and that of the politicians we support.

Blah blah blah...you’ve had all these speeches prepared for years....

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

I turned on Fox radio for less than 20 minutes. 3 things of note:

1. Why didn't Dems care about policy & procedures during Obama!!  lol (GOP: When in doubt, blame Obama!)
2. Time to investigate the investigators.
3. We'll be updated soon on the Crisis At The Border.

Lol, Republican gameplan is Deny Deny Deny. Get thru today. Let it simmer over the weekend. Monday - Border Crisis is what's most important.

Barr totally cooperated with the GOP gameplan in chosing to release it today, total D-bag.

Oooo there’s a boogeyman at the border....better cut taxes for businesses and wealth people...it’s the only thing we can do to stop them!!!

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

I guarantee he does something ballistic on Monday at the border.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Trump tried to fire Mueller.
Trump tried to fire Sessions.
Trump fired FBI director Comey.

That IS obstruction. It may not be a "crime" as the President has the authority to do such things on its own merit, but when those people are investigating HIM, that's obstruction. He's also gotta explain pushing thru Kushners security clearance when we all know the guys a farce.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

It’ll be something outrageous so we move on from how terrible this report made him look. My god...even if these things aren’t clear violations of the law, he and his family look like stupid fucks.

I’ll do RFs part for him: it’s not illegal to be stupid!!! Blah blah blah blah

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Oh, and Betsy Devos' brother worked with Mike Flynn and funded efforts to find Hillary's deleted emails.

and Trumps WH Press Secretary LIED to the press. Again, NOT a crime, but wtf...

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

It’ll be something outrageous so we move on from how terrible this report made him look. My god...even if these things aren’t clear violations of the law, he and his family look like stupid fucks.

I’ll do RFs part for him: it’s not illegal to be stupid!!! Blah blah blah blah

RF: it’s not illegal to abuse your power and tell your staff to railroad the investigation!!!

Board footer