You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

and Trumps WH Press Secretary LIED to the press. Again, NOT a crime, but wtf...

This is all ok Bc it’s not clearly a crime....don’t you get it yet Pa? Bc this isn’t a cut and dry issue Trump is completely exhonorated!!

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Hi, I'm Randall Flagg. I buried my head in the corner all day & prayed everything would come out ok in pure silence.  Then I turned on Fox News who said Trumps been exonerated, so I came back boasting about it even tho in reality Trump had a shit day & this report was worse than most people expected.

KTACOCGHZACGFMTUXITIQD5ZI4.jpg

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I see you guys are still mad, so that must mean they got nothing.   Not really surprising I guess...

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I see you guys are still mad, so that must mean they got nothing.   Not really surprising I guess...

It's now documented that Trump tried to remove Mueller, the prosecutor investigating Trump.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

It's now documented that Trump tried to remove Mueller, the prosecutor investigating Trump.

It’s a good thing we have so many people here who keep telling us none of this matters. They’re really convincing me that trump is just a victim here.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

PaSnow wrote:

Hi, I'm Randall Flagg. I buried my head in the corner all day & prayed everything would come out ok in pure silence.  Then I turned on Fox News who said Trumps been exonerated, so I came back boasting about it even tho in reality Trump had a shit day & this report was worse than most people expected.

https://www.nydailynews.com/resizer/w9I … QD5ZI4.jpg

I'm not that heavy, but I work for a living.  I don't know about you, but I can't just turn on the news while I'm at the office.  Tell me what I said differently today than what I haven't been telling you directly for 2 weeks.  You don't even understand why Stone was arrested.  You built a narrative about collusion in your head, mis-remembering some stories and just repeating what people you'd hope would have a clue, alleged.  You never bothered to come to any understanding of what really occurred.  That's the key difference between me, and you, Jason and the retard.  Mitch is just full on fucking retarded and couldn't make a coherent argument if someone offered him a billion dollars.  Jason, and to a lesser extent you, wanted Trump to be guilty of collusion so fucking bad, you accepted any idea without question or thought, that added legitimacy to the idea.  Virtually every aspect of what you think Russia and Trump did is/was factually incorrect.  For fucks sakes dude, you've posted that Melania has a stand-in.  I mean, what the actual fuck, you've left the reservation. 

And to further prove the point, you're painfully unaware of how all of these alleged conspiracies you have faith in, actually happened for your candidate.

1.)Clinton paid a foreign agent to work with actual Russian intelligence to create a dossier that we absolutely know is not factually correct.  We know Cohen never went to Prague.  No one but actual conspiracy nuts think otherwise.  Mueller, Cohen, our own intel agencies, all of them say Cohen never went to Prague.  At minimum, this puts the accuracy of every other claim into question. 

No, the Republicans didn't start it.  That's a perfect example of you not being fully informed and using that ignorance to support a claim that you unquestionably accept.  Yes, Jeb Bush used Fusion GPS prior to exiting the campaign.  Yes, the DNC hired Fusion GPS to continue its anti-Trump research. (So far, so good)  But Fusion didn't contract with Steele and didn't initiate with Russian Intelligence until well after the DNC had contracted with them. 

Mueller has unequivocally stated that no American (not just Trump or his campaign) knowing worked with the Russian government.  So all the nonsense about Treason, espionage, or any of the other senseless claims you've believed for over 2 years are not true.  None of it.  The only candidate that worked with Russia, is Hillary Clinton.

So if you were outraged at the idea of a candidate "colluding" with Russia, and accused that person of treason, you better be talking about Clinton.  Because Donald Trump never colluded with Russia.  So says every authority able to speak on the matter.

2.)  Hillary Clinton was under subpoena for 30k emails she personally deleted on an illegal/improper server, where she ILLEGALLY stored classified information - a felony.  Just the fact that you're not outraged that she personally decided what emails the public could see negates any notion you give one flying fuck about transparency.  But she actually obstructed justice when, while under subpoena, destroyed the hard drives and electronic devices that held the 30k emails she lacked the authority to remove.  HILLARY CLINTON DESTROYED EVIDENCE UNDER SUBPOENA FOR A FELONY SHE WAS UNDER INVESTIGATION FOR BY THE FBI.  If that isn't textbook obstruction of justice, I don't know what is.  And the "investigation" into her was resolved in months with zero charges.  After a secret hangar meeting between the husband of the subject and the Attorney General of the United States who were politically allied.  All of that is a fact.  None of this is an opinion or subject to interpretation. 

If you can disprove a single section of that point, by all means, go for it.  Do the work, and make an intelligent and factual argument for once.

But nothing Donald Trump did is remotely as egregious and intentional.  And context matters.  Trump was under investigation for collusion with Russia, something he didn't do.  Hillary Clinton was under investigation for illegally storing classified information on a personal server, to which she selectively destroyed 30k documents from, something she did do.

This isn't whataboutism.  This is staying consistent and equally applying the law.  I have said repeatedly that Clinton shouldn't have been charged.  Long before the election.  I voted for her knowing this.

So this character you've created in an attempt to attack me personally, is utter nonsense.  I didn't vote for the guy and I sure as fuck don't wear a MAGA hat.  And I'm not some fucking idiot who hasn't done an hour of research on this.  I actually give a fuck about this country, and make an effort to be actually informed on the issues.  Not spreading literal conspiracy theories (MELANIA HAS A STAND IN GUYS!) and making claims that are objectively false and not being aware of it (Stone was arrested for talking to/coordinating with Wikileaks, Russia ever got or released the 30k emails Trump asked for sardonically during a debate, Trump colluded with Russia, etc.).  So don't you fucking dare sit there smugly like you have a clue and I'm the dipshit.  You've spent the last 2 years screeching about collusion with Russia were absolutely wrong. 

If you want to make an argument about how Trump met the legal definition of obstructing justice, do so.  Don't parrot some bullshit or make theories based on "facts" you incorrectly hold.  Explain from the Mueller report, events that actually happened and then explain how they meet the plain language of the DoJ's definition of obstruction.  And consider the very real legal notion that the President is incapable of obstructing justice.  This isn't some cheerleader, one liner bullshit discussion.  This is incredibly nuanced and contextual.  Like 400 pages so of nuance and context. Nuance and context that you absolutely haven't attempted to read.   But when you make that argument (and we both know you won't, because being informed and making fact based arguments isn't your current MO) you have to apply those same standards to Hillary Clinton.  And you better have a damn good reason why Trump is guilty of obstruction, but she isn't.

That's my response to you man.  If you can disprove either of my two points above, go for it.  But you've been absolutely wrong about the  bullshit conspiracy you peddled for the past 2 years.  Don't you think based on that alone, maybe you should do some self reflection before you declare me a Fox News parroting MAGA wearing moron?  I'm just saying I've been right this whole time using the same information you had access to.  Maybe a little humility is warranted instead of trying to be a total prick to me and calling me the idiot.

If Mitch is cheering you on, you have to know you're in the wrong.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

There's 14 'other' investigations ongoing.

14!!!

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

https://www.nydailynews.com/resizer/w9I … QD5ZI4.jpg

I'm not that heavy, but I work for a living.  I don't know about you, but I can't just turn on the news while I'm at the office.  Tell me what I said differently today than what I haven't been telling you directly for 2 weeks.  You don't even understand why Stone was arrested.  You built a narrative about collusion in your head, mis-remembering some stories and just repeating what people you'd hope would have a clue, alleged.  You never bothered to come to any understanding of what really occurred.  That's the key difference between me, and you, Jason and the retard.  Mitch is just full on fucking retarded and couldn't make a coherent argument if someone offered him a billion dollars.  Jason, and to a lesser extent you, wanted Trump to be guilty of collusion so fucking bad, you accepted any idea without question or thought, that added legitimacy to the idea.  Virtually every aspect of what you think Russia and Trump did is/was factually incorrect.  For fucks sakes dude, you've posted that Melania has a stand-in.  I mean, what the actual fuck, you've left the reservation. 

And to further prove the point, you're painfully unaware of how all of these alleged conspiracies you have faith in, actually happened for your candidate.

1.)Clinton paid a foreign agent to work with actual Russian intelligence to create a dossier that we absolutely know is not factually correct.  We know Cohen never went to Prague.  No one but actual conspiracy nuts think otherwise.  Mueller, Cohen, our own intel agencies, all of them say Cohen never went to Prague.  At minimum, this puts the accuracy of every other claim into question. 

No, the Republicans didn't start it.  That's a perfect example of you not being fully informed and using that ignorance to support a claim that you unquestionably accept.  Yes, Jeb Bush used Fusion GPS prior to exiting the campaign.  Yes, the DNC hired Fusion GPS to continue its anti-Trump research. (So far, so good)  But Fusion didn't contract with Steele and didn't initiate with Russian Intelligence until well after the DNC had contracted with them. 

Mueller has unequivocally stated that no American (not just Trump or his campaign) knowing worked with the Russian government.  So all the nonsense about Treason, espionage, or any of the other senseless claims you've believed for over 2 years are not true.  None of it.  The only candidate that worked with Russia, is Hillary Clinton.

So if you were outraged at the idea of a candidate "colluding" with Russia, and accused that person of treason, you better be talking about Clinton.  Because Donald Trump never colluded with Russia.  So says every authority able to speak on the matter.

2.)  Hillary Clinton was under subpoena for 30k emails she personally deleted on an illegal/improper server, where she ILLEGALLY stored classified information - a felony.  Just the fact that you're not outraged that she personally decided what emails the public could see negates any notion you give one flying fuck about transparency.  But she actually obstructed justice when, while under subpoena, destroyed the hard drives and electronic devices that held the 30k emails she lacked the authority to remove.  HILLARY CLINTON DESTROYED EVIDENCE UNDER SUBPOENA FOR A FELONY SHE WAS UNDER INVESTIGATION FOR BY THE FBI.  If that isn't textbook obstruction of justice, I don't know what is.  And the "investigation" into her was resolved in months with zero charges.  After a secret hangar meeting between the husband of the subject and the Attorney General of the United States who were politically allied.  All of that is a fact.  None of this is an opinion or subject to interpretation. 

If you can disprove a single section of that point, by all means, go for it.  Do the work, and make an intelligent and factual argument for once.

But nothing Donald Trump did is remotely as egregious and intentional.  And context matters.  Trump was under investigation for collusion with Russia, something he didn't do.  Hillary Clinton was under investigation for illegally storing classified information on a personal server, to which she selectively destroyed 30k documents from, something she did do.

This isn't whataboutism.  This is staying consistent and equally applying the law.  I have said repeatedly that Clinton shouldn't have been charged.  Long before the election.  I voted for her knowing this.

So this character you've created in an attempt to attack me personally, is utter nonsense.  I didn't vote for the guy and I sure as fuck don't wear a MAGA hat.  And I'm not some fucking idiot who hasn't done an hour of research on this.  I actually give a fuck about this country, and make an effort to be actually informed on the issues.  Not spreading literal conspiracy theories (MELANIA HAS A STAND IN GUYS!) and making claims that are objectively false and not being aware of it (Stone was arrested for talking to/coordinating with Wikileaks, Russia ever got or released the 30k emails Trump asked for sardonically during a debate, Trump colluded with Russia, etc.).  So don't you fucking dare sit there smugly like you have a clue and I'm the dipshit.  You've spent the last 2 years screeching about collusion with Russia were absolutely wrong. 

If you want to make an argument about how Trump met the legal definition of obstructing justice, do so.  Don't parrot some bullshit or make theories based on "facts" you incorrectly hold.  Explain from the Mueller report, events that actually happened and then explain how they meet the plain language of the DoJ's definition of obstruction.  And consider the very real legal notion that the President is incapable of obstructing justice.  This isn't some cheerleader, one liner bullshit discussion.  This is incredibly nuanced and contextual.  Like 400 pages so of nuance and context. Nuance and context that you absolutely haven't attempted to read.   But when you make that argument (and we both know you won't, because being informed and making fact based arguments isn't your current MO) you have to apply those same standards to Hillary Clinton.  And you better have a damn good reason why Trump is guilty of obstruction, but she isn't.

That's my response to you man.  If you can disprove either of my two points above, go for it.  But you've been absolutely wrong about the  bullshit conspiracy you peddled for the past 2 years.  Don't you think based on that alone, maybe you should do some self reflection before you declare me a Fox News parroting MAGA wearing moron?  I'm just saying I've been right this whole time using the same information you had access to.  Maybe a little humility is warranted instead of trying to be a total prick to me and calling me the idiot.

If Mitch is cheering you on, you have to know you're in the wrong.

Nah that’s not true at all...Pa was always much more reserved than i was...but i think he can see what’s going on here. It’s far bigger than trump and impeachment too.

There’s just no talking to you RF...and I’ll use your own arguments against you.

Whether all this stuff is illegal is one thing...but it’s extremely upsetting, especially for those of us that have been subjected to criticism simply by questioning what the government is telling us. What Trump and the stranglehold republicans have on the direction of public policy.

It’s disturbing how you’ll attack a fellow message board member and not care about everything else.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Nothing is going to happen to Trump. LET IT GO. Nothing will happen to Jesse Smolette either. And I don’t give a shot about Aunt Becky, I don’t want her to go to jail.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Nothing is going to happen to Trump. LET IT GO. Nothing will happen to Jesse Smolette either. And I don’t give a shot about Aunt Becky, I don’t want her to go to jail.

The President was under investigation, fired the head of the FBI, and attempted to fire the lead investigator, and had his press secretary lie about it to the press.

Im glad you have no problems with that.

Board footer