You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Fuck it man. Just beat the guy in the election for fucks sake. They also show the fucking Dossier God Damn bogus as fuck. So get fucked your moral high ground shit. Beat the fucker in the voting booth and stop acting fucking double talking jive mother fuckers.

I think they're going all in on this. I don't think they're backing down. If they win on this, and somethings exposed, it'll be formative.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Fuck it man. Just beat the guy in the election for fucks sake. They also show the fucking Dossier God Damn bogus as fuck. So get fucked your moral high ground shit. Beat the fucker in the voting booth and stop acting fucking double talking jive mother fuckers.

That’s all you got? As a Trump supporter?

Yikes man...this thing is swelling beyond the point that i even imagined.

You want to debate policy though?

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

He was beaten in the voting booth, but i know what you mean.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Lol... I really don’t care but I would focus more on beating trump vs impeachment. He isn’t getting impeached just like I told you years ago.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

In a normal world, people that spread a bonafide, confirmed conspiracy for 2 years would be embarrassed after being revealed for nutters. They sure as shit wouldn’t double down. But we live in a world where the unintelligent and uninformed can watch YouTube videos on 9/11 conspiracies and the former head of the CIA (who was in charge when Russia “meddled”, and did nothing like Barry) can spin a conspiracy for multiple years and not be held accountable for their actions.

If you’re a democrat, you can murder citizens, you can destroy evidence while under investigation for a felony, and you can send the AG of the United States to meet in secret with the spouse of the accused.

But if you’re a Republican, you better not do anything to end the completely bogus investigation that was started because your political opponent conspired with a foreign power.

We have people, multiple people, right here, who say that very thing. And don’t see the irony.

Randall Flagg

bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

In what world and under what rules?  If I chuck your queen across the room, do I get to declare victory?  That pesky constitution still matters and it outlines victory.

Randall Flagg

Anyone remember when Obama stood on stage with foreign powers, and celebrated the withdrawal of forces from Iraq, against the advice of his Intel agencies and his generals. Remember when he let ISIS form, against the advice of his intelligence agencies and generals. Remember when he was caught on a hot mic telling Russia he’d have more flexibility after the election, and mocked Romney’s comments on how dangerous Russia was?  Remember when Obama let Russia take Georgia and Crimea? “Hack” our election?  And did nothing?

I’m just wondering if anyone remembers, because I see a bunch of conspiracy nuts wholly inconsistent on this issue.

I’m glad we know that the 100k spent on Facebook from Russia is now known to have given Trump the election. I’m glad congressional democrats have introduced a single bill to improve our election systems and hold social media companies accountable.   

I’m glad a bunch of people who’ve never served their country and openly hold it in contempt feel empowered to tell others what patriotism is.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

In what world and under what rules?  If I chuck your queen across the room, do I get to declare victory?  That pesky constitution still matters and it outlines victory.

All he said was "beat him in the voting booth", not "beat him in the electoral college." Trump lost the voting booth. That's all that's said. I'm not talking about the constitution or electoral college so you can stop puffing out your chest.

Randall Flagg

bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
bigbri wrote:

All he said was "beat him in the voting booth", not "beat him in the electoral college." Trump lost the voting booth. That's all that's said. I'm not talking about the constitution or electoral college so you can stop puffing out your chest.

I’m not puffing out my chest, dude. But I’m tired of hearing the popular vote being thrown out as some metric that anyway invalidates Trump’s win, particularly when removing the EC is supported by the majority of declared democratic candidates. Trump won in the voting booth, because the voting booth determines the EC.

Everyone on this forum still active thinks Trump is a sleazy human being. Just some of us aren’t blind to the sleaze of the other opponent.

Not a single Russian truther has admitted they were wrong. They’re no different than Trump, and that’s not lost on me.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I’m not puffing out my chest, dude. But I’m tired of hearing the popular vote being thrown out as some metric that anyway invalidates Trump’s win, particularly when removing the EC is supported by the majority of declared democratic candidates. Trump won in the voting booth, because the voting booth determines the EC.

Everyone on this forum still active thinks Trump is a sleazy human being. Just some of us aren’t blind to the sleaze of the other opponent.

Not a single Russian truther has admitted they were wrong. They’re no different than Trump, and that’s not lost on me.

Your comment was irrelevant to mine, sorry to point that out. And sorry you’re sick of hearing about the popular vote. Maybe skip past those mentions next time.

Board footer