You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I’m not puffing out my chest, dude. But I’m tired of hearing the popular vote being thrown out as some metric that anyway invalidates Trump’s win, particularly when removing the EC is supported by the majority of declared democratic candidates. Trump won in the voting booth, because the voting booth determines the EC.

Everyone on this forum still active thinks Trump is a sleazy human being. Just some of us aren’t blind to the sleaze of the other opponent.

Not a single Russian truther has admitted they were wrong. They’re no different than Trump, and that’s not lost on me.

Your comment was irrelevant to mine, sorry to point that out. And sorry you’re sick of hearing about the popular vote. Maybe skip past those mentions next time.

I’ll continue to comment on things I want to, even if it makes you uncomfortable.  The popular vote isn’t a relevant metric, and you attempting to snipe SG by trying to be clever doesn’t change that. Quit puffing out your chest.

Popular vote matters in that you’d think the EC would usually loosely match the popular vote. Two of our last three presidents were elected without winning the popular vote.

If you think that’s how the system was intended to work then you’re dumb.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Your comment was irrelevant to mine, sorry to point that out. And sorry you’re sick of hearing about the popular vote. Maybe skip past those mentions next time.

I’ll continue to comment on things I want to, even if it makes you uncomfortable.  The popular vote isn’t a relevant metric, and you attempting to snipe SG by trying to be clever doesn’t change that. Quit puffing out your chest.

Popular vote matters in that you’d think the EC would usually loosely match the popular vote. Two of our last three presidents were elected without winning the popular vote.

If popular vote is how you want to do elections you may not like the outcome.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

If popular vote is how you want to do elections you may not like the outcome.

I’m not sure that i do...but i don’t think it should be so easily dismissed.

If it didn’t benefit the same political party twice maybe i wouldn’t even notice.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Anyone not supporting Biden in the Democratic primary, isn’t serious about removing Trump. His numbers are going to take a hit once the twitter types force the other candidates to call Biden a bigot, but I hope he weathers the storm and comes out on top without selling his soul.

If he runs on his record, he wins next year. If he adopts the left’s immigration and social policies, he’s done.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Anyone not supporting Biden in the Democratic primary, isn’t serious about removing Trump. His numbers are going to take a hit once the twitter types force the other candidates to call Biden a bigot, but I hope he weathers the storm and comes out on top without selling his soul.

If he runs on his record, he wins next year. If he adopts the left’s immigration and social policies, he’s done.

That’s right Joe....if you treat Hispanics like shit and relegate all other minorities to second class citizens you’ll have RFs vote.

Make sure to validate him...don’t make him feel unimportant. He is a fragile and precious flower.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Lol... I really don’t care but I would focus more on beating trump vs impeachment. He isn’t getting impeached just like I told you years ago.

How do you know? It's starting now and even Republicans are calling for it.

If not Trump, then who? He's done more than enough to earn it. We all knew it, because he did it in the open, the Mueller report confirms it.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Haha, I’m not uncomfortable. You wish you had the ability to do that, I’ll give you that much. I’m not gonna trade rage-filled comments with you. Relax. You’re so angry. Go have a beer or get laid or something.

Only one of those is an option I'd imagine...

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

3.2%..... can’t attack trump on the economy that is for sure.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

3.2%..... can’t attack trump on the economy that is for sure.

That’s right....there are plenty of shit paying, low skill jobs to go around.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Isn’t it funny to see someone become a complete caricature?

Board footer