You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

The country's most 'Transparent President" refuses to allow his former Communications Director to answer questions. lol, that's laughable.

She did not, however, have a copout strategy regarding the time spent on the campaign, and had to answer those questions. Jerry Nadler reportedly left and added that they did get some info of significance.

Transcripts will be released before the end of the week. Can't wait to read it.

How’d this workout for you?

Hooker tapes real. Trump paid $$ to Russians to bury the tape.  All this was revealed with 1 witness who brought 5 lawyers to (without precedent) object to every question that was asked about her time in office. (13:00 mark)

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/wat … 2382149714

Podesta emails then 'coincidentally' leaked via wikileaks the day after the Access Hollywood tape leaked. (Do you think Roger Stone could be involved in that, and Michael Cohen informed the Feds about it? 10 )If they can uncover that without her answering questions on her time in office, imagine what'll be uncovered when the judge rejects the attorneys claim of imaginary absolute immunity. Oh, and they'll likely have her testify in public next time, ya know, cause she did it behind closed doors because her answers were scripted & canned, like a bad actress.

Just wait.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

The country's most 'Transparent President" refuses to allow his former Communications Director to answer questions. lol, that's laughable.

She did not, however, have a copout strategy regarding the time spent on the campaign, and had to answer those questions. Jerry Nadler reportedly left and added that they did get some info of significance.

Transcripts will be released before the end of the week. Can't wait to read it.

How’d this workout for you?

Hooker tapes real. Trump paid $$ to Russians to bury the tape.  All this was revealed with 1 witness who brought 5 lawyers to (without precedent) object to every question that was asked about her time in office.

If they can uncover that without her answering questions on her time in office, imagine what'll be uncovered when the judge rejects the attorneys claim of imaginary absolute immunity. Oh, and they'll likely have her testify in public next time, ya know, cause she did it behind closed doors because her answers were scripted & canned, like a bad actress.

Just wait.

Really?!?  That's crazy cause I read the entire transcript and didn't see this.  Nor is it a headline on any news network.  I'd really like to know where you get your nonsense.  But since you still think Roger Stone was indicted for talking to Wikileaks, Trump colluded with Russia, Melania has standins, etc., on second thought I really don't want to know where you get these ideas. 

You and Mitch embrassing yourselves the past 24 hours has been really enjoyable for me though.  I can't wait for SLC to come back and tell us all the intel on Iran is fabricated (thus proving he is a traitor since he established not accepting intel is treasonous, though we already knew that from SLC's 9/11 and Iraq days) and provide a YouTube video from InfoWars as evidence.  I'm sure you'll be parroting this conspiracy soon too.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg

PaSnow wrote:

No, sweetie.  I'm aware what she said.  I'm just saying that the notion Hicks testified the tape was real is complete bullshit and not supported by the testimony at all.  This is you projecting what you want to hear, not what was actually said.  Much like your feigned outrage at Trump's comments yesterday.  You've crossed over into SLC territory, and every poster has called you out on it.

I mean, Hicks explicitly states she thought it was a rumor (it's on the screen at 13:34), but you ignore that and believe whatever you want.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

No, sweetie.  I'm aware what she said.  I'm just saying that the notion Hicks testified the tape was real is complete bullshit and not supported by the testimony at all.  This is you projecting what you want to hear, not what was actually said.  Much like your feigned outrage at Trump's comments yesterday.  You've crossed over into SLC territory, and every poster has called you out on it.

I mean, Hicks explicitly states she thought it was a rumor (it's on the screen at 13:34), but you ignore that and believe whatever you want.

If someone came to me, and said there was a rumored videotape of me peeing on Russian Hookers saying "F the Obamas" or whatever, I wouldn't be concerned one iota. Why?  Because it never fucking happened!  The fact that there was such concern within the campaign about its potential existence, if nothing else, proves that it happened, and likely there was a means of it being recorded (hotel security, russian spying?)

Maddow finishes the segment saying the Committee is trying to interview the Russian businessman. Cause, you know, he was working with Trump in both the Trump Moscow deal, as well as in hiding the russian hooker pee tape. So $$$ was obviously exchanging hands between them, and Russians definitely had compromising info on Trump.

Of course, its just nothing I'm sure. Right?   A BIIIIIIIGGG nothingburger! 16

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Also, keep in mind this means Cohen definitely informed the Feds of this. Which is why HH comes so clean on it, and honest in admitting their awareness of the tape. Coincidental this is the first time they've admitted to having prior knowledge about it.

Why now?

Oh yeah, Cohens testimony.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Every time you think it can't get more idiotic, it does.  Keep going guys.  This version of reality is way more interesting than the real one.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Every time you think it can't get more idiotic, it does.  Keep going guys.  This version of reality is way more interesting than the real one.

Ok....let's go...

So you smash rocks together for a living but somehow think you're smarter than a surgeon or engineer?

Trust me buzz...it's unwritten but the 27th amendment of this country is that you're fulla shit. We're 'conservative' so that nothing is illegal. Make sure you forget every mistake the white man has made. Must stand up and hold your heart in celebration of the white man.

Finally, a fat, lazy, stupid as shit white man is president. We have truly achieved the pinnacle in this country.

The 28th amendment is that it is every white man's right to kill niggers for leisure or recreation. When he gets bored with that, he should kill the 'spics.

God never created a more perfect product than the white man. Especially the white man with hubris. The only thing that validates said white man is to step on someone else. A lazy white man will always do it better because of a self-proclaimed superior intelligence.

Don't worry, when you're done with the niggers and the 'spics....you can go home and dominate your wife. Nothing validates you like suppressing your wife.

The white man....God's most perfect experiment. Nothing has ever been more right with the universe than the white man. White men are so perfect that they shouldn't have to listen to anyone else except other white men. The brilliance that radiates from them is blinding.

MAGA 2020.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Mitch, I'm a bit uncomfortable with that previous post. Accusing ppl here of "N-word" type racism is a bit extreme & in no way represents some posters views here. Republican & conservative?  Yes.  Abject racist?  No.

Randall Flagg

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Ok....let's go...

So you smash rocks together for a living but somehow think you're smarter than a surgeon or engineer?

Trust me buzz...it's unwritten but the 27th amendment of this country is that you're fulla shit. We're 'conservative' so that nothing is illegal. Make sure you forget every mistake the white man has made. Must stand up and hold your heart in celebration of the white man.

Finally, a fat, lazy, stupid as shit white man is president. We have truly achieved the pinnacle in this country.

The 28th amendment is that it is every white man's right to kill niggers for leisure or recreation. When he gets bored with that, he should kill the 'spics.

God never created a more perfect product than the white man. Especially the white man with hubris. The only thing that validates said white man is to step on someone else. A lazy white man will always do it better because of a self-proclaimed superior intelligence.

Don't worry, when you're done with the niggers and the 'spics....you can go home and dominate your wife. Nothing validates you like suppressing your wife.

The white man....God's most perfect experiment. Nothing has ever been more right with the universe than the white man. White men are so perfect that they shouldn't have to listen to anyone else except other white men. The brilliance that radiates from them is blinding.

MAGA 2020.

Like I said last time Mitch went on a racist tirade, he's the only one here using that language.  This is what unhinged looks like.  So if you find yourself saying a lot of the same things this person is, maybe you should do a serious look in the mirror.

This guy doesn't even know the 27th amendment already exists.

Board footer