You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Mitch, I'm a bit uncomfortable with that previous post. Accusing ppl here of "N-word" type racism is a bit extreme & in no way represents some posters views here. Republican & conservative?  Yes.  Abject racist?  No.

That’s fair Pa...I’ll admit i felt uncomfortable writing it.

It truly isn’t me deep down. But this is what it takes imho....

Too many people in this country right now are worn down by apathy.

But if you tolerate the president’s behavior then you have to tolerate mine.

MAGA2020

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Every time you think it can't get more idiotic, it does.  Keep going guys.  This version of reality is way more interesting than the real one.

Ok....let's go...

So you smash rocks together for a living but somehow think you're smarter than a surgeon or engineer?

Trust me buzz...it's unwritten but the 27th amendment of this country is that you're fulla shit. We're 'conservative' so that nothing is illegal. Make sure you forget every mistake the white man has made. Must stand up and hold your heart in celebration of the white man.

Finally, a fat, lazy, stupid as shit white man is president. We have truly achieved the pinnacle in this country.

The 28th amendment is that it is every white man's right to kill niggers for leisure or recreation. When he gets bored with that, he should kill the 'spics.

God never created a more perfect product than the white man. Especially the white man with hubris. The only thing that validates said white man is to step on someone else. A lazy white man will always do it better because of a self-proclaimed superior intelligence.

Don't worry, when you're done with the niggers and the 'spics....you can go home and dominate your wife. Nothing validates you like suppressing your wife.

The white man....God's most perfect experiment. Nothing has ever been more right with the universe than the white man. White men are so perfect that they shouldn't have to listen to anyone else except other white men. The brilliance that radiates from them is blinding.

MAGA 2020.

Like I said last time Mitch went on a racist tirade, he's the only one here using that language.  This is what unhinged looks like.  So if you find yourself saying a lot of the same things this person is, maybe you should do a serious look in the mirror.

This guy doesn't even know the 27th amendment already exists.

What a snowflake. You’re offended by my behavior but not trump’s.

What’s more offensive covert racism or overt?

MAGA2020

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Trump says he is willing to talk to Iran's leader without preconditions

Called off strikes when informed up to 150 may be killed. Said it would be disproportionate

I never thought I would be speaking up for Trump about anything, ever, but even I gained some respect for him on how he has handled the issue. Dialogue is nearly always the best choice and when discussion breaks down it's usually because one party wants too much and to give little. Also it is fantastic to see a President consider enemy losses in his decision, because ya know people outside the US are folk just like me and you, crazy right?

I would love to see diplomacy used more often and less sabre rattling. Very little cannot be sorted by sitting down and talking and though many on this forum will not admit it, his handling of the situation has earned the US some much needed cred globally imo.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Every time you think it can't get more idiotic, it does.  Keep going guys.  This version of reality is way more interesting than the real one.

Ok....let's go...

So you smash rocks together for a living but somehow think you're smarter than a surgeon or engineer?

Trust me buzz...it's unwritten but the 27th amendment of this country is that you're fulla shit. We're 'conservative' so that nothing is illegal. Make sure you forget every mistake the white man has made. Must stand up and hold your heart in celebration of the white man.

Finally, a fat, lazy, stupid as shit white man is president. We have truly achieved the pinnacle in this country.

The 28th amendment is that it is every white man's right to kill niggers for leisure or recreation. When he gets bored with that, he should kill the 'spics.

God never created a more perfect product than the white man. Especially the white man with hubris. The only thing that validates said white man is to step on someone else. A lazy white man will always do it better because of a self-proclaimed superior intelligence.

Don't worry, when you're done with the niggers and the 'spics....you can go home and dominate your wife. Nothing validates you like suppressing your wife.

The white man....God's most perfect experiment. Nothing has ever been more right with the universe than the white man. White men are so perfect that they shouldn't have to listen to anyone else except other white men. The brilliance that radiates from them is blinding.

MAGA 2020.

You should be immediately banned for this post.  Hopefully they have the guts to do it.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Ok....let's go...

MAGA 2020.

You should be immediately banned for this post.  Hopefully they have the guts to do it.

I’d  accept it

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

buzzsaw wrote:

I reported it, but with James MIA and Neemo on solo duty, I doubt anything will come of it.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

I am not for censoring anyone and I believe making those kind of words a no go area just makes the word more powerful in a bad way. He knows what he wrote and we do too. It is bad and he should feel bad. It would never even occur to me or anyone I know to put those words in sentences like he wrote, but that is not a bad reflection on you, me or this board. It is a bad reflection of him, which I think he regrets now.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

I am not for censoring anyone and I believe making those kind of words a no go area just makes the word more powerful in a bad way. He knows what he wrote and we do too. It is bad and he should feel bad. It would never even occur to me or anyone I know to put those words in sentences like he wrote, but that is not a bad reflection on you, me or this board. It is a bad reflection of him, which I think he regrets now.

It's not about censoring.  It's about a specific poster doing nothing but shit posting and adding no value to the forum.  It's about someone who can't make a coherent sentence, and repeatedly uses language like this.  I'm not saying he should be banned, but a final warning and clear message to knock it off would be helpful.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

I'm not saying he should be banned, but a final warning and clear message to knock it off would be helpful.

That is very fair.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

I’ll enforce a ban on myself for one week starting now.

Board footer