You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Where can I find Melania’s body double again?

Cocaine's a helluva drug 22

Melania-Knauss-nude-photos-www.ohfree.net-013.jpg

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

This hearing isn’t going well for Nadler at all. But it’s obvious some folks aren’t going to be swayed from the fiction they’ve built in their heads.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Do you even know the definition of obstruction, or are you just repeating talking points from the same yahoos who swore they had evidence Trump colluded with Russia. I’m genuinely asking, because based on your previous 3 posts, I don’t think you do.

Are you fucking stupid?? There were baseball players accused of obstruction for shittier things than this heap. Baseball players!! Who gives a F if they took roids criminally, yet Congress had a full fledged testimony over it.

Lying to investigators & firing people to end an investigation is about as point blank as it can get.

I’d be more cautious in calling others stupid after all you’ve said the past couple years. But I’m going to take this response as a no, you don’t know the definition of Obstruction.

I’ll remind you again, no one colluded with Russia. No secret phone calls happened, and only one campaign paid Russia for dirt.

Obstruction is mutually exclusive from Guilty and carries a jail sentence of its own.

Wish you well tho fella

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Mueller did this with an intention. To clear the record & his name. Barr's fucked.

I’m very interested to see how you support this position. And what headlines you sample to justify your continued beliefs in collusion.

What's the point of waiting for 'headlines', you'll all just cry #FakeNews anyway. & I watched the beginning with Nadlers questioning, and the moronic GOPs followup trying to make a lifetime Republican out to be a radical Trump hating liberal.

Never forget RF made up his mind about this years ago. Before anything was presented. He has not wavered from his position and finds nothing wrong with anyone’s conduct.

Whether any laws were broken was/is a different animal.

RF claims no collusion and makes that leap because Mueller was unable to obtain sufficient evidence for that charge.

That makes everyone innocent.

Furthermore, he will talk down to you as though he’s the only one who understands what’s going on while a large portion of what he believes is based on Fox News talking points.

You make up your own mind Pa...RFs tactics are less about truth and more about power dynamics and gaslighting.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Do you even know the definition of obstruction, or are you just repeating talking points from the same yahoos who swore they had evidence Trump colluded with Russia. I’m genuinely asking, because based on your previous 3 posts, I don’t think you do.

Are you fucking stupid?? There were baseball players accused of obstruction for shittier things than this heap. Baseball players!! Who gives a F if they took roids criminally, yet Congress had a full fledged testimony over it.

Lying to investigators & firing people to end an investigation is about as point blank as it can get.

I’d be more cautious in calling others stupid after all you’ve said the past couple years.

You are quite the hypocrite and nothing you state should be taken seriously.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

I’d be more cautious in calling others stupid after all you’ve said the past couple years.

You are quite the hypocrite and nothing you state should be taken seriously.

What’s it like to go through life knowing you’re the dumbest person in the room?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Where can I find Melania’s body double again?

Cocaine's a helluva drug 22

https://www.ohfree.net/wp-content/uploa … et-013.jpg

Would you just look at that hoe bag?

I wonder how many trumps she fucked before she got one hooked.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

The same douche bags who ran the Hillary shit are now outraged and asking Mueller why he’s running a witch hunt.

These senior republicans are getting a dose of their own medicine.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Why do you all get so personal. It's so juvenile. You're all adults. Try act like it ffs.

Board footer