You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Enough. Cut that shit out. Everyone can have a civil conversation/debate until you show up. I don't want to see you banned but I hate seeing the thread get mucked up. Knock it off.

Oh did you overlook him calling me a retard? That part must’ve been cool.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

My IRA is down 12 percent this year so yes Flagg...we are objectively better off aren’t we?

There’s a trillion dollar deficit too...did ya hear?

The tax cut objectively didn’t help any average person.

Did ya see Kim is shooting off more weapons? Objectively better.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

My IRA is down 12 percent this year so yes Flagg...we are objectively better off aren’t we?

There’s a trillion dollar deficit too...did ya hear?

The tax cut objectively didn’t help any average person.

Did ya see Kim is shooting off more weapons? Objectively better.

Maybe you need to make better investment decisions...I'm up 11.86%

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I just wanna add Trump is fully intent on eliminating the ACA/healthcare for all with no replacement in place.

He himself would do so asap purely out of spite to Obama but republicans know it would become an election nightmare. Hence they'll just complain about it for 4 years.

Also Mitch is right, he cut taxes without reducing govt spending in proportion.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

True.

I don't see a path forward that doesn't include some expanded private/public healthcare. Something like Medishield. Really, offer a subsidy that covers drug/medical prices, cover the money insurance doesn't. Offer a guarantee you're not going to go broke because of medical issues. Make sure Medicaid covers the working poor.
A junk food tax. I mean, it's basically like cigarettes now.
Adjusting entitlements. If you don't need SS, instead of receiving money it goes into an insurance account for financial hardship.

Nike doesn't need tax loopholes to save more money to outsource. Amazon should pay an online sales tax. I don't think Harley Davidson should keep their tax cut when they shutdown their American plants for cheaper foreign labor.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Enough. Cut that shit out. Everyone can have a civil conversation/debate until you show up. I don't want to see you banned but I hate seeing the thread get mucked up. Knock it off.

You glossing over this is exactly why i don’t take you seriously. I’m going to assume that since you’ve posted and not acknowledged me that you are cool with his behavior but not mine.

This is why i will not take you seriously.

The half assed opinions of a self-righteous, insensitive jack ass are offensive and ignorant to me.

misterID

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

You glossing over this is exactly why i don’t take you seriously. I’m going to assume that since you’ve posted and not acknowledged me that you are cool with his behavior but not mine.

The half assed opinions of a self-righteous, insensitive jack ass are offensive and ignorant to me.

I didn't see this. Randall, stop with the regard stuff. Mitch has a point there.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Mitch calls people names, then cries about being called names.  Time for you to go snowflake

misterID

misterID wrote:

I think we all get dragged into name calling. You dick 16

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I didn't see this. Randall, stop with the regard stuff. Mitch has a point there.

You're right.  When Mitch says something incredibly ignorant, false, abrasive or insulting, I will no longer call him "retarded".  Mitch just exhibits some of the atlantoaxial instability that is usually associated with the trisomy 21 genetic imbalance.

Board footer