You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

You glossing over this is exactly why i don’t take you seriously. I’m going to assume that since you’ve posted and not acknowledged me that you are cool with his behavior but not mine.

This is why i will not take you seriously.

The half assed opinions of a self-righteous, insensitive jack ass are offensive and ignorant to me.

I didn't see this. Randall, stop with the regard stuff. Mitch has a point there.

You're right.  When Mitch says something incredibly ignorant, false, abrasive or insulting, I will no longer call him "retarded".  Mitch just exhibits some of the atlantoaxial instability that is usually associated with the trisomy 21 genetic imbalance.

K

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

I had an epiphany...if Biden wins the primary, it will have basically picked John Kerry and will lose the election by a narrow margin.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I had an epiphany...if Biden wins the primary, it will have basically picked John Kerry and will lose the election by a narrow margin.

After seeing Mueller I think we need to come to terms that around 70-72ish sboo ould be a pretty firm cutoff for high office. I think Liz Warrens close but handles herself well. Biden is def not the same. I dont think he wins it anyway. Its Harris or Warren, book it.

I heard Harris might go moderate in an effort to seperate herself feom the pack. Will be interesting to keep an eye on in the next debate. FTR there shouldnt be 20 candidates again, drop it down to 10.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

After seeing Mueller I think we need to come to terms that around 70-72ish sboo ould be a pretty firm cutoff for high office. I think Liz Warrens close but handles herself well. Biden is def not the same. I dont think he wins it anyway. Its Harris or Warren, book it.

I heard Harris might go moderate in an effort to seperate herself feom the pack. Will be interesting to keep an eye on in the next debate. FTR there shouldnt be 20 candidates again, drop it down to 10.

How can Harris go Moderate now after going far left. You must be true to who you are. A change now would come off as phony, right??

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

There's no way to survive the Democratic primary without going to the extreme left.  Reparations is a serious issue all the top candidates are supporting?  Come on.  I still think Biden gets it in the end, but it's going to get a lot uglier the next 6 month before they switch focus to Trump, and by then Trump will have hours of footage to use showing them say things they won't be able to defend in the general.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I think Harris shit the bed. This is a very interesting time in the Democratic party where the left wing have major sway, but moderates still have the power. The "squad" and the congressional black caucus hate each other. And from what I heard on NPR they found it unforgivable that Harris hit Biden like that. They really don't like Harris. And Biden is setting this up as defending Obama's legacy from the crazies.

Harris cannot go moderate now. You cannot advocate MFA and promise to completely bypass Congress and the Senate with EO to push your agenda and suddenly say, "nah, I didn't mean that."

As for Warren, just say she pretended to be a woman of color for decades to help her career. Just keep saying she's a fraud and that will follow her on every subject. Everyone seems to be afraid to.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Harris is a major bitch.  Nobody likes a bitch. They just don’t.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I think Harris shit the bed. This is a very interesting time in the Democratic party where the left wing have major sway, but moderates still have the power. The "squad" and the congressional black caucus hate each other. And from what I heard on NPR they found it unforgivable that Harris hit Biden like that. They really don't like Harris. And Biden is setting this up as defending Obama's legacy from the crazies.

Harris cannot go moderate now. You cannot advocate MFA and promise to completely bypass Congress and the Senate with EO to push your agenda and suddenly say, "nah, I didn't mean that."

As for Warren, just say she pretended to be a woman of color for decades to help her career. Just keep saying she's a fraud and that will follow her on every subject. Everyone seems to be afraid to.

Correct. You can go back to the middle now. There are a couple moderates running but they are white and are men so they have zero shot.

misterID

misterID wrote:

It's more that she's a lot like Warren, she's not genuine. She's actually Indian and Jamaican, not African American. She was raised in Canada at a really exclusive school, though she's pushing herself off as a black woman from Oakland. That's why her bullshit lie about smoking dope to 2Pac was such a big deal.

The big thing though, and this never occurred to me until it was pointed out, is that she was a merciless prosecutor. That's why she's not being championed by the black community. She literally separated families over nonsense like truancy.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Amy Klobuchar is my favorite but She has no chance.

Did you hear about Google suspending search results for Tulsi Gabbard after her debate? That shit is wrong.

Board footer