You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: US Politics Thread

buzzsaw wrote:
bitchslappedmitchejw wrote:

Lol whatevs man...you don’t know Jack shit. You’re supremely confident and you don’t deserve to be. You’re confidently wrong.

What you don’t know i could just about got into the Grand Canyon.

Now go pat yourself on the back, bitch boi...your posts are long and boring and repetitive....LONG and repetitive.

Still puts me ahead of you bro.  You don't even have a response...classic mitch.  Bitchslappedmitch is your new name.

"Oh shit, buzz posted something way too difficult for me to understand...what do I do now?  I know, I'll post about how smart I am and call him a name, that'll show him!" - Bitchslappedmitch 2019

On another funny note:

"What you don’t know i could just about got into the Grand Canyon." - Bitchslappedmitch 2019

"I am sure that has to be a typo.  Nobody in their right mind could think they could get away with a comeback that makes no sense after getting completely embarrassed in the post he was trying to respond to..." - buzz 2019

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Lol whatevs man...you don’t know Jack shit. You’re supremely confident and you don’t deserve to be. You’re confidently wrong.

Now go pat yourself on the back, bitch boi...your posts are long and boring and repetitive....LONG and repetitive.

Still puts me ahead of you bro.  You don't even have a response...classic mitch.  Bitchslappedmitch is your new name.

"Oh shit, buzz posted something way too difficult for me to understand...what do I do now?  I know, I'll post about how smart I am and call him a name, that'll show him!" - Bitchslappedmitch 2019

On another funny note:

"What you don’t know i could just about got into the Grand Canyon." - Bitchslappedmitch 2019

"I am sure that has to be a typo.  Nobody in their right mind could think they could get away with a comeback that makes no sense after getting completely embarrassed in the post he was trying to respond to..." - buzz 2019

Dude...it’s not my fault that you live in section 8 housing and you think you’ve earned some sort of honorary PhD because of it.

Come to grips with your choices and realize that you’re responsible.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

On another funny note:

Dude...it’s not my fault that you live in section 8 housing and you think you’ve earned some sort of honorary PhD because of it.

That's your response?  Dang, I didn't know I buried you that far.  RIP bitchslappedmitch

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

On another funny note:

That's your response?  Dang, I didn't know I buried you that far.  RIP bitchslappedmitch

Child please...you ain’t nuthin...

You’re so boring....you’re not even top 20 worst things said to me on this board.

You best get to bed...you probably have one of those knuckle dragger jobs to get up early for...

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

You’re so boring....you’re not even top 20 worst things said to me on this board.

You best get to bed...you probably have one of those knuckle dragger jobs to get up early for...

You don't pay much attention...

You do like to insult people though.  Interesting approach for a man of the people.  Bitchslappedmitch yet again.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

You do like to insult people though.  Interesting approach for a man of the people.  Bitchslappedmitch yet again.

Go to your safe space sweetie...go there and never look back.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Holy hell, you’re a piece of work. So if someone showers after their job, they’re somehow less than you?  Never mind Buzz has said he’s some kind of recruiter for a Health company - no one expects you have that kind of retention.

But to attack his home and hypothetical type of work?  I guess you’re not the bleeding heart you claim to be. You’re just a bigot who proudly professes that he intentionally remains ignorant. So you’re an ignorant bigot - everything you accuse the rightwing and Trump of being. You’re all class, Mitch.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Go to your safe space sweetie...go there and never look back.

#bitchslappedmitch

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Holy hell, you’re a piece of work. So if someone showers after their job, they’re somehow less than you?  Never mind Buzz has said he’s some kind of recruiter for a Health company - no one expects you have that kind of retention.

But to attack his home and hypothetical type of work?  I guess you’re not the bleeding heart you claim to be. You’re just a bigot who proudly professes that he intentionally remains ignorant. So you’re an ignorant bigot - everything you accuse the rightwing and Trump of being. You’re all class, Mitch.

Ooof you seem triggered...you should find a safe space with Buzz....yikes!

bitchslappedmitch

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Tariff Man by bitchslappedmitch dedication to RF and buzz....

And I think it’s gonna be a long long time til touch down brings me ‘round again to find out I’m not the man they think I am...

Tarrif Maaaan, flailing at nothing all the time.
Tarrif maaaan, aimlessly posturing at the boogey man.
Tarrif maaaan, accomplishing nothing but says he can.

He’s the tarrif maaaan....

He misses the golf course, he hates his wife.
To find a new fuck hole is his mission life.

It’s lonely in delusion land, here in this endless stay...

Cuz he’s the tariff maaaan,
Declaring victory wherever he can
Tarrif maaaaan, the ones who support me are the privileged man.
Tariff maaaaan, accomplishing nothing for the Ameri(can)
Tariff maaaaan, never really ever had a plan.

He’s the tariff maaaaaaan.

Board footer