You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

As expected you didn't answer the question.   Have a good day.

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FeOifa1WrOnQ%2Fmaxresdefault.jpg&f=1

So I don't answer your question I'm a bad poster, you don't answer my question it's legit.  Lame

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/08/04/us/chi … cnn.com%2F

When those of you demanding action start posting about this kind of shit that happens every weekend in our major cities, let me know.

But the majority of firearm murders in this country are black on black violence, so you won’t even address it.

But some white Antifa nut shoots up a night club in Dayton, and it’s Trump’s fault. No posts or concerns when Antifa tried to blow up an ICE facility 3 weeks ago or a Bernie Bro shot up congress. I don’t recall PASnow’s outrage at his favorite people’s rhetoric.

I mean, none of these shooters were declared mentally ill, and they passed background checks. So PASnow trying to blame the reversal of Obama’s SS disability ban is so disingenuous, it says all it needs to. You do know that Obama’s ban only applied to those on disability for being mentally impaired. I agree Trump shouldn’t have revoked it, but to pretend it factored into this tragedy is just fucking dishonest, and shows a complete lack of understanding. But ignorance is bliss and emotions trump logic in this day and age.

When people are selective on their outrage based on race, lack any understanding of the law and statistics, and quickly look for an escape goat because they can’t intelligently argue their point, you have to ask if an informed, intelligent position even exists for their views.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/08/04/us/chi … cnn.com%2F

When those of you demanding action start posting about this kind of shit that happens every weekend in our major cities, let me know.

But the majority of firearm murders in this country are black on black violence, so you won’t even address it.

But some white Antifa nut shoots up a night club in Dayton, and it’s Trump’s fault. No posts or concerns when Antifa tried to blow up an ICE facility 3 weeks ago or a Bernie Bro shot up congress. I don’t recall PASnow’s outrage at his favorite people’s rhetoric.

I mean, none of these shooters were declared mentally ill, and they passed background checks. So PASnow trying to blame the reversal of Obama’s SS disability ban is so disingenuous, it says all it needs to. You do know that Obama’s ban only applied to those on disability for being mentally impaired. I agree Trump shouldn’t have revoked it, but to pretend it factored into this tragedy is just fucking dishonest, and shows a complete lack of understanding. But ignorance is bliss and emotions trump logic in this day and age.

When people are selective on their outrage based on race, lack any understanding of the law and statistics, and quickly look for an escape goat because they can’t intelligently argue their point, you have to ask if an informed, intelligent position even exists for their views.

See, Republicans play the negativity game of 'That doesn't work', 'That won't work' 'This won't work because' etc etc etc.

It's kinda like preventing smoking, or DUI. We don't say 'This won't stop it', we pass laws in an effort to attempt to lessen the amount of it. Banning assault weapons (Which Clinton did from 94-04 until Republicans celebrated its expiration) would be a start. Banning bump stocks, which some Republican & NRA supporters disapproved of.

I'm all for reducing guns in inner cities. Instead of a war on drugs (weed), why wasn't there a war on guns?  Why does the NRA & rural Americans have such input & control over gun laws in inner cities. (Straw purchases & Gun show regulations)

Why can't we all be for removing an inept President who laughed when someone recommended shooting illegal immigrants?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

You’re aware Trump banned bump stocks last year?  Obviously you’re not, but he did. They’re illegal now.

What guns were banned under the 94 assault weapons ban. Tell me. Could you still buy an AR-15 or SAR-1 in 1995?

You’re aware straw purchase have been illegal for decades?  Do you know how many people are prosecuted for straw purchases or lying on their NICS form?

It’s like you’re completely unaware of what laws exist, but have really strong feelings on the issue. If you care so much, you should take a couple hours to get educated, rather than advocate for laws that already exist.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

*double post.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

You’re aware Trump banned bump stocks last year?  Obviously you’re not, but he did. They’re illegal now.

What guns were banned under the 94 assault weapons ban. Tell me. Could you still buy an AR-15 or SAR-1 in 1995?

They fought it as hard as they could until caving. Not surprisingly it didn't come until after the midterms.

I don't know if you could buy an AR 15, my point is similar to war on drugs, DUI, smoking etc, why NOT take certain measures. ("I wanna drink & drive, don't I have that freedom" /sarcasm).

Trump blamed the 'Internet'. As if that wasn't an NRA funded speech blaming big telecom & lefty social media companies.  (Isn't that a breach into our 1st ammendment?)

Took no questions either. I suppose he, like Buzzsaw, won't answer the question about laughing at the concept of shooting Mexicans 3 months ago. Nor answer the voiding of the Healthcare background checks bill.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Hey buzz, way to man up & not answer my question after acting machismo and mandating I answer your question.

Since you're the one coming up with cute hashtags for other posters, I'll aptly name you #noballsbuzz

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Some of us have jobs bro.  When I can get on the laptop I'll shut you down.  Don't worry.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Some of us have jobs bro.  When I can get on the laptop I'll shut you down.  Don't worry.

Yea you have that knuckle dragger job where you work 9-5 like the rest of the schmucks.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Hey buzz, way to man up & not answer my question after acting machismo and mandating I answer your question.

Since you're the one coming up with cute hashtags for other posters, I'll aptly name you #noballsbuzz

I prefer buzztard

Board footer