You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:

Name one Democratic rally where someone yelled out "Shoot them!" and name me one Democrat who laughed at it?!

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

PaSnow wrote:

Name one Democratic rally where someone yelled out "Shoot them!" and name me one Democrat who laughed at it?!

Both Joe Biden and Corey Booker threatened violence against Trump last week. When some Mitch-type loon takes a shot at the President, who will you blame.

You’re reaching because you have nothing to defend your position.

Randall Flagg

You’re attempting to blame Trump for a laugh. You have no reason to connect the two and are flailing because your position is intellectually void. The shooter discounted Trump, yet you hold Trump accountable. The Dayton shooter directly quoted prominent democrats and Antifa, and your response is “meh”. Do you not see the disconnect?

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Is Trump visiting both cities tomorrow?  I bet the first one goes so badly due to protests, that he doesn't even go to the second one.

Its going to go awful.

Randall Flagg

So the red flag bill and universal background checks bills look like they’ll pass. I don’t have a problem with either, so long as due process is respected. We can’t have a jaded lover making a phone call and a constitutional right denied indefinitely - as the so called terror watch list functions.

Neither bills would stop these mass shooters, but it’s common sense legislation.

So what law will people want next time some crazy does something horrific. Any laws to stymie gang violence, which accounts for the majority of firearm homicides?

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

What makes you think UBC is passing? Not seeing anything yet.

100 round magazines next would be a logical, common sense step.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Is Trump visiting both cities tomorrow?  I bet the first one goes so badly due to protests, that he doesn't even go to the second one.

Its going to go awful.

Surely he will he visiting Toledo...as he did offer his condolences to Toledo.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Its going to go awful.

Surely he will he visiting Toledo...as he did offer his condolences to Toledo.

I hadnt heard that. I cant keep up with thos mich stupidity.

Randall Flagg

Yea, Biden said Houston and Michigan.

Mitch making fun of anyone for saying something inaccurate is fucking hysterical.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

WaPo won a FOIA case regarding Khasshogi's death.

Most 'transparent' president ever lol, not!  I guess when the Kushner fam has $1.5 billion in loans from Saudis we'll look the other way on things

We shall see

https://www.npr.org/2019/08/06/74887718 … government

Board footer