You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Yea, Biden said Houston and Michigan.

Mitch making fun of anyone for saying something inaccurate is fucking hysterical.

I don’t even read your posts anymore...just walks of text showing us all the bubble you live in.

Self proclaimed expert in everything: Randall Flagg

Oh btw...in case you hadn’t heard...trump is the actual president. Try to keep up.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Looks like yet another round of retarded tariffs are about to go into effect.

Nothing trump does will force me to buy American garbage. Also, there is no evidence that this is the route to victory.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Mitch & Pasnow after whoopin ur guys' ass in the royal rumble earlier this week big_smile

220px-Hogan_passes_torch.jpg

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Funny, this is how I imagined you two with Irish and Axl S added in for good measure.

cool

4c5b0c36a0763.image.jpg

Randall Flagg

The guy in pink remind anyone of someone?

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Mitch & Pasnow after whoopin ur guys' ass in the royal rumble earlier this week big_smile

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ … _torch.jpg

I must have missed something.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Yeah, it's called a sense of humor.

Randall Flagg

PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Umm, ok. I totally think you were joking, but didn’t you just dismiss Trump as being culpable for laughing at a comment? 

What if I said your wrestling meme was inciting Mitch to attack people he didn’t like.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Umm, ok. I totally think you were joking, but didn’t you just dismiss Trump as being culpable for laughing at a comment? 

What if I said your wrestling meme was inciting Mitch to attack people he didn’t like.

I trust, with conviction, Mitch will not show up at your door. I recall my own Mother, probably on Mothers Day, saying "Now someones gonna go ahead & do something like that. These people..." regarding Trumps May rally laugh. It was obvious a shooting like this would occur, shame on Breitbart & Fox News for not stepping up and slamming Trump the day of. All this would've never happened.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

13 13 13

Board footer