You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Yeah, it's called a sense of humor.

Umm, ok. I totally think you were joking, but didn’t you just dismiss Trump as being culpable for laughing at a comment? 

What if I said your wrestling meme was inciting Mitch to attack people he didn’t like.

13 13 13

You should watch the video I linked. You’ll see yourself on TV

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Umm, ok. I totally think you were joking, but didn’t you just dismiss Trump as being culpable for laughing at a comment? 

What if I said your wrestling meme was inciting Mitch to attack people he didn’t like.

13 13 13

You should watch the video I linked. You’ll see yourself on TV

Nah...I don't click, read or do anything at your direction these days.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Yeah, it's called a sense of humor.

I trust, with conviction, Mitch will not show up at your door. I recall my own Mother, probably on Mothers Day, saying "Now someones gonna go ahead & do something like that. These people..." regarding Trumps May rally laugh. It was obvious a shooting like this would occur, shame on Breitbart & Fox News for not stepping up and slamming Trump the day of. All this would've never happened.

That's absurd. These people are empty, damaged individuals, their politics is irrelevant, they'd find encouragement in anything, religion, film, movies, music, books, whatever. That "devil made me do it" stuff is only for tubes who put logic aside so they can attack and blame whatever they don't like. Responsibility rests solely with the perpetrators.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Look at what John McCain did, when crazy lady called Obama an Arab. He put the country before self. Like a champ!  He could have gone Trump crazy, and one thing lead to another, get crazier & crazier. He took the high road.

Trump could've paused, said 'No sir. No sir. That's not how we handle things in this country' and last weekend would've taken a much different path.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Look at what John McCain did, when crazy lady called Obama an Arab. He put the country before self. Like a champ!  He could have gone Trump crazy, and one thing lead to another, get crazier & crazier. He took the high road.

Trump could've paused, said 'No sir. No sir. That's not how we handle things in this country' and last weekend would've taken a much different path.

For the love of God or all things good or whatever it is you believe in, please tell me you don't actually believe this.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I trust, with conviction, Mitch will not show up at your door. I recall my own Mother, probably on Mothers Day, saying "Now someones gonna go ahead & do something like that. These people..." regarding Trumps May rally laugh. It was obvious a shooting like this would occur, shame on Breitbart & Fox News for not stepping up and slamming Trump the day of. All this would've never happened.

That's absurd. These people are empty, damaged individuals, their politics is irrelevant, they'd find encouragement in anything, religion, film, movies, music, books, whatever. That "devil made me do it" stuff is only for tubes who put logic aside so they can attack and blame whatever they don't like. Responsibility rests solely with the perpetrators.

This is the exact perspective that will ensure mass shootings continue to rise and hate in our country is here to stay.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

For the love of God or all things good or whatever it is you believe in, please tell me you don't actually believe this.

You're dumber than me if you don't believe this to be true.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

So Trump says that, then what?  You think the whole world is suddenly at peace?  Mental health issues immediately go away?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

So Trump says that, then what?  You think the whole world is suddenly at peace?  Mental health issues immediately go away?

If you’re going to simultaneously take away healthcare and ask me to take you seriously politically as my president while you do every think you can to decimate healthcare access then you can take a hike.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

No, but THAT shooting. That one, doesn't happen.  Others happen weeks later, school shooting or whatever would become, but not that one.

Board footer