You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: US Politics Thread

bigbri wrote:
misterID wrote:

Yang is out.

Damn, I missed it. I've been dying to see your Yang.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

What do you mean?  Barr's going to address it as soon as he can. 

(Next month).

I can’t tell if you’re joking.

I think 4 prosecutors resigned over what appears to be trump intervening.

I was joking, and its rumored more are going to.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
bigbri wrote:
misterID wrote:

Yang is out.

It's okay, my Yang promises more than it can deliver.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

I’ve wrestled with this a lot lately and i think I’ve finally accepted that in this era you buy your elections. Bloomberg is not terribly appealing to me but i know he can beat trump because he can easily outspend him.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:
bigbri wrote:
misterID wrote:

Yang is out.

It's okay, my Yang promises more than it can deliver.

C'mon man, that wasn't Warren-ted. big_smile

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/more-6-10-am … 36030.html

A recent Gallup poll has some encouraging news for President Donald Trump as his battle for reelection heats up: more than six in 10 Americans say they are better off than they were three years ago when he took office, and about the same number credit him for the improvement.

No incumbent president in the past three decades has enjoyed such a high percentage of people feeling better about their situations. In 2012, when former President Barack Obama was in the White House, 45% of Americans told Gallup they were better off than they were three years ago. In 2004, 1996 and 1992 the number was 50%.

In the survey, 61% said they were better off, 36% said they were not and 3% said they were about the same.

And a strong majority of Americans (62%) said Trump should get credit for improving the economy. Thirty-seven percent said he deserves a "great deal" of credit and 25% said he deserves a "fair amount." Nineteen percent said he should not take much credit and 18% said he deserved none at all.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Middle America isn't going to vote for someone who wants to change the system, especially for non-Americans at the expense of Americans.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

Yes...trump is getting credit for the economy. I disagree that that’s entirely warranted but that’s the perception.

If it’s just about the economy he wins.

There’s a lot more at stake here.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Middle America isn't going to vote for someone who wants to change the system, especially for non-Americans at the expense of Americans.

In fairness I dont think many of us were huge Bernie or AOC supporters  ill admit I was in for Warren, her mistake however ended up being going far left. Had she stayed content with Obamacare just enhancing it a bit she'd be fine. The whole universal/free is what turns ppl off.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I’ve wrestled with this a lot lately and i think I’ve finally accepted that in this era you buy your elections. Bloomberg is not terribly appealing to me but i know he can beat trump because he can easily outspend him.

Money really doesn't matter, Hillary outspent Trump and it wasn't even close. Forbes tried this back in the day, also. Any appeal for Bloomberg will be dissatisfaction with the field.

Board footer