You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: US Politics Thread

buzzsaw wrote:

The one thing that's clear...people are indeed fed up with the establishment.  They have no idea what to do about it, but that's a whole different discussion.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

The faces of all these media heads tells the tale. Should have been long over by now according to them. lol

Feels good, man.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

DOW futures down 500, and global markets also responding negatively to this tight race. If Trump wins, stock market will tank tomorrow.

That is just emotional bullshit. The markets will be fine.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

The faces of all these media heads tells the tale. Should have been long over by now according to them. lol

Ohio is the big enchilada. In all previous elections, you win Ohio....you win the presidency. If it gets called for Trump, every media outlet will be having caniption fits.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Ohio is the big enchilada. In all previous elections, you win Ohio....you win the presidency. If it gets called for Trump, every media outlet will be having caniption fits.

Every republican President wins Ohio but Florida would be the shocker because Hillary camp thought they were up 5%.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

I've been following the New York Times tracker for each state and they're currently predicting Trump wins Michigan and Wisconsin.  If that's true, he's gonna win this.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I agree. If Michigan falls, so will the rest of the dominoes.

This is all bat shit crazy. If he does win, I want to know what really happened. Which incident swayed it or did nothing sway it and the silent majority sick of the corruption decide to give the middle finger to the establishment?

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Wow, this is unexpected. I agree Polloxum, the TV talking heads all look a mix of confused, flustered, upset, and unprepared.  One guy didn't know how to use the map machine when asked off the cuff, something like 'Can we see what persent of those voters were men?"  he just started flipping thru all the maps not finding anything. George Stephanopolous just asked someone else a question & you can sense the map guy was upset.

This is a shocker so far. SG I give you credit, I wouldn't say you really "Predicted this" as much as it was blind faith, but it's happening. If nothing else, its a fight.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

James Lofton wrote:

I agree. If Michigan falls, so will the rest of the dominoes.

This is all bat shit crazy. If he does win, I want to know what really happened. Which incident swayed it or did nothing sway it and the silent majority sick of the corruption decide to give the middle finger to the establishment?

It's the feeling that made trump attractive to a part of us. That fuck you to a system that doesn't defend America and wants to cater to every special interest.  The hypocrisy of feigning outrage at what Trump has said and then having Jay Z rap things much worse along side of you.

The GOP is looking to have a clean sweep and control over all branches of government.  Things are going to change.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Wow, this is unexpected. I agree Polloxum, the TV talking heads all look a mix of confused, flustered, upset, and unprepared.  One guy didn't know how to use the map machine when asked off the cuff, he just started flipping thru all the maps not finding anything. George Stephanopolous just asked someone else a question & you can sense the map guy was upset.

This is a shocker so far. SG I give you credit, I wouldn't say you really "Predicted this" as much as it was blind faith, but it's happening. If nothing else, its a fight.

Thanks Buddy! I bet on Trump to win and so I had a good feeling!

Board footer