You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Bernie wants his cake and eat it to. Become a Democrat or stop using the structure to your advantage.

That's why I've asked repeatedly...to which I've received no answer...if he can somehow pull of the magic of becoming a Democrat and not alienate any of his followers....what does that do for people?

Either way...doesn't matter to me....

What answer are you looking for? If he did he'd have to play by the rules, share his money, info and not contest the convention. He's not going to do any of that.

What I'm saying is...that's Bernie's only real shot. He can play his little game with the DNC...but if he really wants to win, he's gotta figure this part out.

If I remember, he pledged his states' delegates to Hillary at the convention himself. He's not that big of a dick.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

No, that's exactly what fake news is. Saying a kid is intimidating an old native American, when the grown man gets into the kid's face, banging a drum to antagonize and harass him... Is fake news.

And so is talking about the 'great' economic numbers and low unemployment while saying for years these numbers were meaningless...

Same shit different day....

It's actually different, one is deliberately manipulated to ruin a kid's life for political gain by members of the media, the other is a guy running his mouth.

No it's not...how is it different than repeatedly questioning whether or not the president of the US is a citizen? On a 'news' network.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Mitch,
Take a day or two off man...you trying to hide it, but you're heading down a dark path again...

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Mitch,
Take a day or two off man...you trying to hide it, but you're heading down a dark path again...

Why? Am i posting too much?

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Mitch,

Why? Am i posting too much?

It's not the volume,  it's the tone.  Maybe you just need to eat a snickers bar.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I'll take a Snickers.

This would be a better race without such a crowded field. That's the issue. I wish Amy would join with Biden, but, meh. Warren needs to drop out.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

One thing I dislike about Klobuchar is the double standard on her forgetfulness in public. Before Iowa, she bombed hard in that debate. Couldn’t remember the name of the female governor of Iowa or some midwestern state she was pandering to. She gets called out on it again last week, and throws a literal tantrum on stage. Meanwhile, Perry flubbed once and is still known as a dunce. If Amy wasn’t a woman, she’d be torn apart for lapses like that. They certainly have no problem attacking Biden for it.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

One thing I dislike about Klobuchar is the double standard on her forgetfulness in public. Before Iowa, she bombed hard in that debate. Couldn’t remember the name of the female governor of Iowa or some midwestern state she was pandering to. She gets called out on it again last week, and throws a literal tantrum on stage. Meanwhile, Perry flubbed once and is still known as a dunce. If Amy wasn’t a woman, she’d be torn apart for lapses like that. They certainly have no problem attacking Biden for it.

One key difference...at the time Perry flubbed, he was as a serious contender for the nomination. No one has ever seriously considered Klobachur as a front gunner...what is she right now? A distant 4th?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Perry wasn’t a serious candidate. He got 10% in Iowa and 1% in N.H., getting 0 delegates. He dropped out after N.H.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Perry wasn’t a serious candidate. He got 10% in Iowa and 1% in N.H., getting 0 delegates. He dropped out after N.H.

I wasn’t following that closely back then but wasn’t he considered one of a few front runners until he made that flub?

I thought he made that flub before any primary. Then it was over...

Board footer