You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:

I figure people have been walking around with it for weeks and didn't know it. Looks like it came from someone in a nursing home where two others caught it. All from their 70s-90s.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

misterID

misterID wrote:

She quickly endorsed Biden...

Randall Flagg

Pete’s endorsing Biden too.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

If Bloomberg doesn't do very well, I bet he pulls out after Super Tuesday. Warren's the wildcard, on one hand, to me Biden has some faults (age, Hunters job etc), but on the other hand I'm afraid Warren will stay in & make it about her. Going low like she did versus Bloomberg ('Kill it").

Randall Flagg

Don’t like the way Chris Matthews is being railroaded. He told a woman she was attractive, and never touched or propositioned her. I read his comments in a lighthearted-break the tension kind of way.

Either way, he shouldn’t go down for this. And his other comments are no different than what his own network has launched against trump. They were just directed at the left.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Can someone explain what he said to warren that was sexist? He asked why he had to believe Bloomberg told the woman to kill her baby?

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Don’t like the way Chris Matthews is being railroaded. He told a woman she was attractive, and never touched or propositioned her. I read his comments in a lighthearted-break the tension kind of way.

Either way, he shouldn’t go down for this. And his other comments are no different than what his own network has launched against trump. They were just directed at the left.

It was stupid to put himself in this position to begin with...just stop putting your foot in your mouth.

misterID

misterID wrote:

I've literally heard newscasters (especially MSNBC) call Trump Hitler, and compare him to Nazis literally every day. I highly doubt his Bernie Brownshirt comment is so outrageous.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Biden winning big tonight.

Board footer