You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:

Can we finally put the nail in the coffin about money buying elections? A half billion dollars couldn't even win Mississippi.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

Good to see Joe Biden confident, coherent and energized

misterID

misterID wrote:

I think Amy earned that VP spot.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

I highly recommend the PBS presentation tonight. If you want those Walter Cronkite days back...that’s where we go

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

https://www.axios.com/mike-bloomberg-dr … 7def6.html

Warren needs to get out too.

Bloomberg is keeping all his staff to support Biden, so there you have it.  Instant money and ground game achieved by Biden.  Will Obama finally come out, or save it for July?

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

https://www.axios.com/mike-bloomberg-dr … 7def6.html

Warren needs to get out too.

Bloomberg is keeping all his staff to support Biden, so there you have it.  Instant money and ground game achieved by Biden.  Will Obama finally come out, or save it for July?

She heard ya ....

misterID

misterID wrote:

If there was one accomplishment, she destroyed Mike Bloomberg... But ironically, he STILL did better than her.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

So what is Bidens presidential campaign slogan going to be? - I’m not Trump! Also Obama likes me! -

I’m trying to get my head around why people would turn out more for Biden than they did for Hillary.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

mitchejw wrote:

So what is Bidens presidential campaign slogan going to be? - I’m not Trump! Also Obama likes me! -

I’m trying to get my head around why people would turn out more for Biden than they did for Hillary.

A lot of political analysts are asking the same question. Especially after the attacks that hamstrung him late last year manifest again.

misterID

misterID wrote:

His slogan is, "I,uhuhuhuh, you know what the slogan is."

There's a lot of time between now and November, we just have to wait and see how bad Trumps next fuck up is.

Board footer