You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:

It's interesting to see the Trump administration handle this:

1) Down play
2) Inform CDC that they are not longer allowed to speak directly the public
3) Filter CDC information through the Trump administration spokes people
4) Use this as a reason to cut more taxes?!?!
5) Play golf all weekend

I can't imagine why people are freaking out.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Wash your hands and don’t be an asshole and go out in public spaces hacking and sneezing all over everyone. You’ll be fine. If you’re sick, don’t go visit your grandmother.  If CNN ran a counter of flu deaths, people would be freaking out too. Disney World is still open.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

I think my point is Trump’s obvious main concern is the economy and the stock market.

Silencing the CDC makes his motives suspect. Then suggesting today that because of Corona virus more tax cuts may be necessary.  Seems opportunistic to me.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

The economy is his ticket to reelection and the only thing giving his dumbassery cover, so yeah, he's going to go all out to protect it. The economy should straighten out by May (if not, umph).

Randall Flagg

Bernie just said on the townhall that he wouldn’t close the border under any circumstance, even to stop the corona virus. This is the far left in America folks.

misterID

misterID wrote:

He used to be a Lou Dobbs style hardliner on immigration, too. Dude is such a phoney.

Randall Flagg

I’m loving the Hillary Hulu series. Highly recommend.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Biden running the table so far, Michigan, Mississippi and Missouri in the win column. I don't think he can win Idaho and N. Dakota, but Washington polls were close. If he takes that one, it's all but over. It's almost over now. And we're right where most thought we would be: Biden vs. Trump.

misterID

misterID wrote:

He needs to name a veep soon to share the load of these appearances, because he CANNOT have more incidents like he did with those autoworkers. He wouldn't listen to his handlers who were trying to get him out of there.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Exit polling is showing Biden is performing well in the places Hillary did not. Blue collar areas. If that plays out in November, Biden will win easily.

Board footer