You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

How do we break it to mitch that he's the idiot without sending him back into rehab?

The country and economy have been quite good for the past 3 years until a mystery illness that appears to be similar to the several other mystery illnesses over the past 10 years or so knocks the market down 25% or whatever because of irrational fear and you're blaming Trump for it.  Amazing.  How is this different than all the illnesses before mitch...you know, the ones under Obama where more people got sick and more people died, yet no irrational panic was pushed by the media?  We're in panic because Trump? 

I hate to break it to you mitch, but the idiots have been running the country for way longer than 3 years.  Your boy would have fucked this up worse because he'd have ran off all the good doctors with his universal healthcare, then expected the bad ones left to fix the problem.  Nobody fucking thinks beyond the next 30 seconds any more.

I don’t know how to respond to this...

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

How do we break it to mitch that he's the idiot without sending him back into rehab?

The country and economy have been quite good for the past 3 years until a mystery illness that appears to be similar to the several other mystery illnesses over the past 10 years or so knocks the market down 25% or whatever because of irrational fear and you're blaming Trump for it.  Amazing.  How is this different than all the illnesses before mitch...you know, the ones under Obama where more people got sick and more people died, yet no irrational panic was pushed by the media?  We're in panic because Trump? 

I hate to break it to you mitch, but the idiots have been running the country for way longer than 3 years.  Your boy would have fucked this up worse because he'd have ran off all the good doctors with his universal healthcare, then expected the bad ones left to fix the problem.  Nobody fucking thinks beyond the next 30 seconds any more.

I know you don't,  but my guess is we have very different logic behind that.

This isn't a left or right issue no matter how bad you and others want it to be.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

This isn't a left or right issue no matter how bad you and others want it to be.

It isn’t....any administration that has done and continues to do what this one is doing would deserve criticism. Dem or Rep.

I would not feel so strongly about this if I thought these people Gave a shit about healthcare.

Not all government programs are bad.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

It isn’t....any administration that has done and continues to do what this one is doing would deserve criticism. Dem or Rep.

I would not feel so strongly about this if I thought these people Gave a shit about healthcare.

You say that, yet you and your party have offered exact zero solutions and trump has done more the Obama ever did.

How many doctors do you know, work with,  interact with?   I have a feeling you know next to nothing about healthcare but I'm more than willing to let you prove otherwise.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

You say that, yet you and your party have offered exact zero solutions and trump has done more the Obama ever did.

How many doctors do you know, work with,  interact with?   I have a feeling you know next to nothing about healthcare but I'm more than willing to let you prove otherwise.

Well my brother endured a liver transplant in February....spent a lot of time with doctors very recently and cannot thank them enough for their service....

I will admit I dont understand insurance. Or how services are valued by them.

Are you asking what I understand about pathology?

I resent that you don’t think Dems know about health care.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

Where did I say that, mitch?

I'll address the rest of your post once you answer this.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

You said that you don’t think I know shit about health care...I’m a Dem and based on your most recent posts you seem to think Trump has done more than Obama (or anyone)...

I don’t see it that way....in fact, I feel as though public services are how we show each other as Americans that we are in this together....and as this is coming to a head, it’s another example of how we aren’t.

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

The economy, which is so precious, supersedes everything.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

You said that you don’t think I know shit about health care...I’m a Dem and based on your most recent posts you seek to think Trump has done more than Obama (or anyone)...

I don’t see it that way....in fact, I feel as though public services are how we show each other as Americans that we are in this together....and as this is coming to a head, it’s another example of how we aren’t.

So...I didn't say it?  Is that what you're saying?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

So Americans are going to be able to go to Wal-mart, Walgreen's and Target to get tested for COVID.  I can't think of a more efficient and available way to do testing in the majority of American communities.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

You said that you don’t think I know shit about health care...I’m a Dem and based on your most recent posts you seek to think Trump has done more than Obama (or anyone)...

So...I didn't say it?  Is that what you're saying?

You’re saying Trump has done more than.....more than....more than....

You say it over and over again...

It isnt acceptable to me that you turn a blind eye to this and repeatedly reject my point of view but tolerate Trump and his approach.

You say it to me every time you rebuke a my point of view and I consider myself the only Democrat on this board.

Board footer