You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: US Politics Thread

Does anyone actually watch the press conferences, or is getting sound bytes from CNN, Trevor Noah, or John Oliver sufficient?

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

You said that you don’t think I know shit about health care...I’m a Dem and based on your most recent posts you seek to think Trump has done more than Obama (or anyone)...

I don’t see it that way....in fact, I feel as though public services are how we show each other as Americans that we are in this together....and as this is coming to a head, it’s another example of how we aren’t.

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

The economy, which is so precious, supersedes everything.

So...I didn't say it?  Is that what you're saying?

You’re saying Trump has done more than.....more than....more than....

You say it over and over again...

It isnt acceptable to me that you turn a blind eye to this and repeatedly reject my point of view but tolerate Trump and his approach.

You say it to me every time you rebuke a my point of view and I consider myself the only Democrat on this board.

I think I said that in one post.  Maybe two.  But nowhere will you or did you ever see me say dems don't know anything about healthcare.   Own it.  You fucked up.  Stop trying to spin, just own.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Does anyone actually watch the press conferences, or is getting sound bytes from CNN, Trevor Noah, or John Oliver sufficient?

I can't listen to trump...he's a buffoon.

Randall Flagg

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

You said that you don’t think I know shit about health care...I’m a Dem and based on your most recent posts you seek to think Trump has done more than Obama (or anyone)...

I don’t see it that way....in fact, I feel as though public services are how we show each other as Americans that we are in this together....and as this is coming to a head, it’s another example of how we aren’t.

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

The economy, which is so precious, supersedes everything.

It isnt acceptable to me that you turn a blind eye to this and repeatedly reject my point of view but tolerate Trump and his approach.

You say it to me every time you rebuke a my point of view and I consider myself the only Democrat on this board.

No one cares how you "feel".  It's about facts.  And how previous contagions were handled relative to currently.  The previous administration did jack shit when H1N1 occured, which killed 12.5k Americans.  CNN wasn't running hysteria ads.  I'm not interested in blame games either.  But you don't get to post your "Fuck Trump" mantra, accusing him of doing dick, when he objectively has done more than the previous administrations did for pandemics that were far worse than Covid presently is.  The past few weeks, they've been working behind the scenes and just announced signifcant testing reforms that are better than any nation in the world.  Can Italians or any European walk into their local drug store or supermarket and get tested?  Is there any sign that will happen soon?  Cause the President with his staff and the CEOs of the largest pharmacy and supermarkets just announced that's how it'll be done here, with the two largest testing labs in the country fully in support. 

You said this country deserved this, it deserved hundreds of thousands if not millions of dead because they don't agree with you politically.  Meanwhile your preferred candidate was on record this week saying he wouldn't prevent anyone from entering the US.  You're off your rocker.

Randall Flagg

buzzsaw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I can't listen to trump...he's a buffoon.

I hate his speaking style too, but I'd rather listen to all the experts who talk after him, than some smug pundit playing clips to get laughs, and has an audience who somehow thinks they're informed.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I think I said that in one post.  Maybe two.  But nowhere will you or did you ever see me say dems don't know anything about healthcare.   Own it.  You fucked up.  Stop trying to spin, just own.

That’s my honest interpretation of what you say in your posts.

As someone who works in healthcare and relies on healthcare and invests in it...both personally and professionally...you crediting Trump on this issue is absurd.

If I’m wrong...I’m wrong. It’s not spin.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

As someone who works in healthcare and relies on healthcare and invests in it...both personally and professionally...you crediting Trump on this issue is absurd.

So again,  I never said it but your snowflake ass feels like I said it.  Go home mitch.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

So again,  I never said it but your snowflake ass feels like I said it.  Go home mitch.

Ok....

When it gets right down to it i just don’t trust people like you.

There is nothing objective about your opinion and you do say it repeatedly by the things you choose to and choose not to acknowledge...

I have no desire to convince you of anything...but make no mistake about it...your opinion is worth less than nothing to me...

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Ok....

When it gets right down to it u just don’t trust people like you.

Their is nothing objective about your opinion and you do say it repeatedly by the things you choose to and choose not to acknowledge...

I have no desire to convince you of anything...but make no mistake about it...your opinion is worth less than nothing to me...

Well we're even on one thing at least. 

You're incapable of having a discussion.  Anyone that doesn't agree with you 100% is wrong and you go out of your way as I just proved to discredit them with lies and deceit.   

If you want to engage in discussion,  take the panties off and be a big boy.  If you don't,  crawl back into your hole again and disappear.  Every time you lie about anything I said I am going to pound on you.  Every time.  With no sports due to irrational panic, I have plenty of time to do that. If you don't care about my opinion, you have no reason to make shit up about me.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Ok....

When it gets right down to it u just don’t trust people like you.

Their is nothing objective about your opinion and you do say it repeatedly by the things you choose to and choose not to acknowledge...

Well we're even on one thing at least. 

You're incapable of having a discussion.  Anyone that doesn't agree with you 100% is wrong and you go out of your way as I just proved to discredit them with lies and deceit.   

If you want to engage in discussion,  take the panties off and be a big boy.  If you don't,  crawl back into your hole again and disappear.  Every time you lie about anything I said I am going to pound on you.  Every time.  With no sports due to irrational panic, I have plenty of time to do that. If you don't care about my opinion, you have no reason to make shit up about me.

Aww so sorry to inconvenience you...sports got canceled...boo hoo...now who’s the snowflake?

How many jobs have you created In your life? When have you ever done anything the mattered?

So sad you’ve been  inconvenienced.

People are listening more to people like me right now than ignorant assholes who say, ‘do nothing and pretend this isn’t happening’ which is basically all you’ve ever offered.

Board footer