You are not logged in. Please register or login.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

Re: US Politics Thread

polluxlm wrote:

91,% it's happening. It's really happening.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I wonder how pissed HIllary will be behind the scenes.  To get this close, to being known for generations for making history.  A Susan B Anthony, Harriet Tubman, Rosa Parks style household name, and now, nothing.  Just President Bill Clintons wife.

All because of some douche who put dickpicks on Twitter.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

So where are Pollux and Smoking Guns going on vacation after this? I'd imagine some super hot love making between those two...but not in a gay way of course.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I didn't vote for Trump, but I can live with him more than I could live with her. 

The thing everyone has to get is he's not going to change the world overnight.  He's not going to nuke everyone.  He's not going to change all the trade agreements.  Nothing happens quickly.

Absolutely.

How the media reacts to a Trump presidency is going to be very interesting. If he's popular, it might be similar to Reagan....a media that wants to crucify him but has to hold back and take a more humorous approach to it so they wont piss off their audience.

polluxlm wrote:

Wow. In five minutes they'll have it at 99%.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

It's not over yet.  Michigan is going to be interesting as Detroit hasn't really been counted yet.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

It now sits at 95%+. Apparently NYT thinks this is over.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Pollux, I am so happy for you and I.. Everyone made fun of us and called us crazy... And look at us on top of the Mountain Top... FUCK YES.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

End anchor babies. Pass everify and punish businesses that hire illegals.  Keep the pre-existing condition and mandate, but open the markets across state lines. Renegotiate all trade and work with Jordan and Saudi Arabia to put boots on the ground with American air and logistical support to end ISIS.  Put another Scalia on the bench. He does that, he'll be remembered like Reagan.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

End anchor babies. Pass everify and punish businesses that hire illegals.  Keep the pre-existing condition and mandate, but open the markets across state lines. Renegotiate all trade and work with Jordan and Saudi Arabia to put boots on the ground with American air and logistical support to end ISIS.  Put another Scalia on the bench. He does that, he'll be remembered like Reagan.

Fuck E Verify...

Build the wall and give the illegals here a Tax ID.. We need the Mexicans... Just don't any more Mexicans or drugs... Only kick out the bad Mexicans.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Technically I never made fun of you. Hell, I was the first to predict he'd win with the reality nation getting its reality prez and he's what we deserve. Then I started to see it differently and think the whole thing was a sham just to get HIllary in there.

Looks like it might not be a sham and the silent majority is voicing its opinion loud and clear. It's crystal clear no matter who wins that people are sick of this partisan garbage and PC era we live in.

Board footer