You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:

Biden can just flood the market with ads or the video of Trump saying "Coronavirus is a hoax" and win.

I mean, how could that lose?

Could't Trump just run the same ads of Democrats saying he's overreacting and a racist for denying Chinese entry?  The border?  His payroll tax and many other benefits.  Democrats just fucked guys like Mitch with their unfunded mandate, and you think Trump telling people not to be hysterical is bad.  You're aware Biden has lied about being arrested, his voting history, he dropped out of the race in 88 for plagiarism, berated Anita Hill.  The reality is no one knows what's going on, and the numbers show Trump is handling this better than any European country thus far.  If we're okay in 3 months, Trump gets credit.  Meanwhile he'll have plenty of footage of Democrats demanding illegal immigrants be released in mass during the epic of all of this.  Priorities to the Wisconsin voter and all that. 

Biden has to win Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania to win the election.  Trump is up in Wisconsin and tied in PA.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

He said "It just goes away in the spring. It'll just go away in April. It's like a miracle".  The guy is an abject failure & there's a very associated reason he failed in business & went to bankruptcy 4 times.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

What illegals did Democrats demand be released? Outside of the 8 year olds living in fenced cages which is common sense?

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Biden can just flood the market with ads or the video of Trump saying "Coronavirus is a hoax" and win.

I mean, how could that lose?

Could't Trump just run the same ads of Democrats saying he's overreacting and a racist for denying Chinese entry?  The border?  His payroll tax and many other benefits.  Democrats just fucked guys like Mitch with their unfunded mandate, and you think Trump telling people not to be hysterical is bad.  You're aware Biden has lied about being arrested, his voting history, he dropped out of the race in 88 for plagiarism, berated Anita Hill.  The reality is no one knows what's going on, and the numbers show Trump is handling this better than any European country thus far.  If we're okay in 3 months, Trump gets credit.  Meanwhile he'll have plenty of footage of Democrats demanding illegal immigrants be released in mass during the epic of all of this.  Priorities to the Wisconsin voter and all that. 

Biden has to win Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania to win the election.  Trump is up in Wisconsin and tied in PA.

https://morningconsult.com/tracking-trump-2/

I don't see Trump up at all in these polls. What polls are you looking at? Rasmussen?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p … ed-969381/

It would be typical of this year for people to forget all the dumb stuff Trump did leading up to this point and give him credit for saving us. People have an attention span of a gnat these days.

I won't forget, though.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Your party just put you out of business.  And you want to blame Trump.  Astonishing.  I'm sure you won't be applying for any loans or stimulus packages that the GOP and Trump pass next week.  I think I need to take a break from this thread.  I don't need the aggravation.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Your party just put you out of business.  And you want to blame Trump.  Astonishing.  I'm sure you won't be applying for any loans or stimulus packages that the GOP and Trump pass next week.  I think I need to take a break from this thread.  I don't need the aggravation.

I don't undrestand how they put me out of business...the Senate voted on these measures.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Who?  Nancy Pelosi?!

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Who?  Nancy Pelosi?!

I'm confused too...taking care of labor should be a bipartisan thing, no? I mean...it sucks for me right now, but aren't we trying to take care of each other?

My point is that for months Trump did nothing...downplayed and wrote this off. It's like my Grandpa always said...an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Board footer