You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:

And you people think his tax returns are irrelevant:  https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/donald-t … 13777.html

Donald Trump Has Stake In Hydroxychloroquine Drugmaker: Report

In addition, Sanofi’s largest shareholders include a mutual fund company run by major Republican donor Ken Fisher, the paper said.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

And you people think his tax returns are irrelevant:  https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/donald-t … 13777.html

In addition, Sanofi’s largest shareholders include a mutual fund company run by major Republican donor Ken Fisher, the paper said.

Just so we're clear, no Democrats own ANYTHING that could be helped by any of this, right?  It's amazing what people choose to care about when it furthers their agenda...

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Sorry I did mean to post the Boris Johnson into the regular Covid thread, a bit more topical to that.

No worries...I'd have probably not responded at all there...I thought the choice of putting it here was odd, but we've all made mistakes.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Just so we're clear, no Democrats own ANYTHING that could be helped by any of this, right?  It's amazing what people choose to care about when it furthers their agenda...

Trump singled out & pushed hydrochloroquine, when Fauci & others were tepid in its potential. It's far different than just owning healthcare stock. Secondly, I didn't hear Pelosi or Schumer pushing any medicine's. It must be nice to always blame democrats to settle your debates every time.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

So your position is that Trump is pushing hydroxychloroquine because a hedge fund manager he's had for years has a very small investment in a (cause there are many) company that manufactures it among many others.  It's not that France and numerous other studies have stated it helps.  It's not the hundreds of people who claim it saved them.  It's all a ruse for Trump to make more money.  This is your position?

Remember this when 8 weeks from now you asks for examples of how COVID was politicized.

I'll do one better!  Trump secretly funded the research at the bio lab in Wuhan, and developed a virus that could be treated with hydroxychloroquine.  He did this because he stands to make big bucks because part of a fund he doesn't manage and probably couldn't tell you all of its components, is one of many vendors who make hydroxychloroquine.  HOLY FUCK BOYS!  Better go underground, we just figured out the greatest truth since SLC realized Bush and Cheney personally planted the explosives at the WTC.

Randall Flagg

https://www.yahoo.com/news/york-posts-h … 18979.html

Really important article for those who want to play politics and say Trump has somehow mismanaged COVID (and won't point to any other nation whom is doing it better).

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

So your position is that Trump is pushing hydroxychloroquine because a hedge fund manager he's had for years has a very small investment in a (cause there are many) company that manufactures it among many others.  It's not that France and numerous other studies have stated it helps.  It's not the hundreds of people who claim it saved them.  It's all a ruse for Trump to make more money.  This is your position?

Remember this when 8 weeks from now you asks for examples of how COVID was politicized.

I'll do one better!  Trump secretly funded the research at the bio lab in Wuhan, and developed a virus that could be treated with hydroxychloroquine.  He did this because he stands to make big bucks because part of a fund he doesn't manage and probably couldn't tell you all of its components, is one of many vendors who make hydroxychloroquine.  HOLY FUCK BOYS!  Better go underground, we just figured out the greatest truth since SLC realized Bush and Cheney personally planted the explosives at the WTC.

I’ll just remember trump saying repeatedly how it would go away like magic.

Randall Flagg

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Can you link the video of that?  Cause I can link the WHO telling everyone it wasn’t a big deal in January and that China had it under control.  I’ll be waiting for the link. What you imagine in your head isn’t reality.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Can you link the video of that?  Cause I can link the WHO telling everyone it wasn’t a big deal in January and that China had it under control.  I’ll be waiting for the link. What you imagine in your head isn’t reality.

I know you won't even watch this...

I'm busy watching the amazing voter suppression in Wisconsin....something that I'm sure won't even show up on your radar.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

I see someone is struggling with the English language again.  Poor mitchy...

Board footer