You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I see someone is struggling with the English language again.  Poor mitchy...

MAGA it up bro...show us how 'merican you are.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I’ll just remember trump saying repeatedly how it would go away like magic.

Can you link the video of that?  Cause I can link the WHO telling everyone it wasn’t a big deal in January and that China had it under control.  I’ll be waiting for the link. What you imagine in your head isn’t reality.

I know you won't even watch this...

I'm busy watching the amazing voter suppression in Wisconsin....something that I'm sure won't even show up on your radar.

Did you watch it?  I particularly like the comment at the 55 second mark.  What does that video have to do with your comment "I’ll just remember trump saying repeatedly how it would go away like magic?"  It will disappear eventually, that's how all modern diseases work.  The numbers cited by CNN and others haven't manifested.  We're still 2nd best in the world, and no governor has said a patient has died due to lack of medical equipment.  Try harder.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Can you link the video of that?  Cause I can link the WHO telling everyone it wasn’t a big deal in January and that China had it under control.  I’ll be waiting for the link. What you imagine in your head isn’t reality.

I'm busy watching the amazing voter suppression in Wisconsin....something that I'm sure won't even show up on your radar.

Did you watch it?  I particularly like the comment at the 55 second mark.  What does that video have to do with your comment "I’ll just remember trump saying repeatedly how it would go away like magic?"  It will disappear eventually, that's how all modern diseases work.  The numbers cited by CNN and others haven't manifested.  We're still 2nd best in the world, and no governor has said a patient has died due to lack of medical equipment.  Try harder.

The part where Trump says the greatest experts don't really know? lol...

I see someone is just trusting Trump at his word without fact checking anything...

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

This is how I know Trump wins again in November...no one holds him accountable for shit....

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I agree. He said verbatim "And then it'll all just go away... in April.... it'll be like a miracle.".  That was like late March/early Feb.

And it's disgusting what happened in Wisconsin. I'd try and sue the courts lol 16  Unprecedented but the Gov halted the voting day but the courts denied his action. Scum

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Oh man, Mitch, just saw this GIF on FB. It's a trip.

https://gfycat.com/graywealthycanary

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

I agree. He said verbatim "And then it'll all just go away... in April.... it'll be like a miracle.".  That was like late March/early Feb.

And it's disgusting what happened in Wisconsin. I'd try and sue the courts lol 16  Unprecedented but the Gov halted the voting day but the courts denied his action. Scum

To be fair, the court made that ruling because the governor really doesn’t have the authority to make that call unilaterally.

However...the state government was bought and paid for with the 2010 census and gerrymandering. In Wisconsin, the politician picks the voters....so yes, you’re sentiment about scum is dead on.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Oh man, Mitch, just saw this GIF on FB. It's a trip.

https://gfycat.com/graywealthycanary

Yea but....what has he done about it since 2016? Just another lazy libtard...he should get a jawb.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I see someone is struggling with the English language again.  Poor mitchy...

MAGA it up bro...show us how 'merican you are.

I'm sorry real life doesn't match up to the fantasy land in your head.  Get some therapy.  Seriously.  You're completely deranged and in need of help before you get put there with no option of getting out.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Man, yesterday really was a fail of a day:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/08/politics … index.html

Board footer