You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: US Politics Thread

bigbri wrote:

I have no doubt he’ll pick the Michigan governor. Biden wins Michigan and Pennsylvania and Trump has virtually no shot.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

bigbri wrote:

I have no doubt he’ll pick the Michigan governor. Biden wins Michigan and Pennsylvania and Trump has virtually no shot.

Biden has to win WI, PA and MI to win the election, if he loses just one Trump wins.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Biden has to win WI, PA and MI to win the election, if he loses just one Trump wins.

We could do scenarios all day, I guess. Aren't NC and Ariz pretty much toss-ups too? Biden could lose Wisconsin (he will) and win Arizona or North Carolina to replace Wisconsin. Florida is also listed as a tossup, but I'm assuming Trump wins there.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
bigbri wrote:

We could do scenarios all day, I guess. Aren't NC and Ariz pretty much toss-ups too? Biden could lose Wisconsin (he will) and win Arizona or North Carolina to replace Wisconsin. Florida is also listed as a tossup, but I'm assuming Trump wins there.

Sure, but if Biden can't win WI, he's not going to win AZ, NC or FL.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Sure, but if Biden can't win WI, he's not going to win AZ, NC or FL.

Not sure I totally agree with that but understand the reasoning. Wisconsin is quite different than Florida and Arizona demographically, for instance.

Although if Biden can’t win Wisconsin and he doesn’t take Gov. Whitmer, then I would say your point applies to Michigan.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

Anyone else think that anyone pushing this hydroxy-whatever drug is being irresponsible?

I just recently saw this Navarro guy helping trump push it....this seems incredibly irresponsible. Magic cures...who would even believe this stuff?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/coronavirus- … 00738.html

This is frightening...where did all of this money go and to who? I don't know anyone who has had access to this money...and it's gone already?

We're fucked.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

A conversation with Buzz....

Person 1: yea i don’t know how they’re going to solve this problem with baseball...it’s just too slow and long...

Person 2: yea me either, it’s hard to change the game much because the traditionalists make up the bulk of current fans and they see baseball fine the way it is...

Buzz interrupts: i know what i would do...it’s not what you would do and you couldn’t possibly ever think of or imagine it. I think each at bat, the batter should only get 3 balls and two strikes. You see...this is how it is in softball and the games are much faster, more entertaining too.

Person 1: so you’re saying you want to fundamentally  change the game to make it faster? We just got done saying that you can’t l...

Buzz: No you fucking idiot! That is not what I said go back and read what I said. When did I say anything about any of the things that you said. You must be a fucking moron.

Person 2: but you are saying that the game would go faster if they made that change the fundamental rules correct?

Buzz: no I didn’t say that you fucking moron. Everybody is stupid and I am so smart. There’s just no way you could ever understand the things that I understand. It’s called thinking for yourself.
You should try it sometime.

Person 1: well then what are you saying?

Buzz: you are such a dumb ass. You are so stupid. Go read what I wrote it’s clear and obvious what I said.

Person: Are you ever going to make a point or are you just going to continue to spout off at the mouth? It seems like you just like to hear yourself talk.

Buzz: listen you fucking moron. No one could possibly understand what I’m trying to say because I get it better than you. Don’t you understand how smart I am?

Person 1 leaves.

Buzz: and another thing, the tickets are too expensive and the food is too expensive. You’ll be really fucking stupid to go to a baseball game this day and age. It’s boring and it’s overpriced. Don’t you understand how smart I am? Don’t you see how I think for myself?

Person 2 leaves.

The end.

This has been...a conversation with Buzz.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Sounds about right.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

A conversation with Buzz....

Person 1: yea i don’t know how they’re going to solve this problem with baseball...it’s just too slow and long...

Person 2: yea me either, it’s hard to change the game much because the traditionalists make up the bulk of current fans and they see baseball fine the way it is...

Buzz interrupts: i know what i would do...it’s not what you would do and you couldn’t possibly ever think of or imagine it. I think each at bat, the batter should only get 3 balls and two strikes. You see...this is how it is in softball and the games are much faster, more entertaining too.

Person 1: so you’re saying you want to fundamentally  change the game to make it faster? We just got done saying that you can’t l...

Buzz: No you fucking idiot! That is not what I said go back and read what I said. When did I say anything about any of the things that you said. You must be a fucking moron.

Person 2: but you are saying that the game would go faster if they made that change the fundamental rules correct?

Buzz: no I didn’t say that you fucking moron. Everybody is stupid and I am so smart. There’s just no way you could ever understand the things that I understand. It’s called thinking for yourself.
You should try it sometime.

Person 1: well then what are you saying?

Buzz: you are such a dumb ass. You are so stupid. Go read what I wrote it’s clear and obvious what I said.

Person: Are you ever going to make a point or are you just going to continue to spout off at the mouth? It seems like you just like to hear yourself talk.

Buzz: listen you fucking moron. No one could possibly understand what I’m trying to say because I get it better than you. Don’t you understand how smart I am?

Person 1 leaves.

Buzz: and another thing, the tickets are too expensive and the food is too expensive. You’ll be really fucking stupid to go to a baseball game this day and age. It’s boring and it’s overpriced. Don’t you understand how smart I am? Don’t you see how I think for myself?

Person 2 leaves.

The end.

This has been...a conversation with Buzz.

Reported.  Next time I'm in Chicago, I'll let you know so you can meet me man to man.

Board footer