You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Kamala Harris sucks so bad. No way Biden can win with her bitch ass.

Nice to hear from the bigot from Alabama.

Says the only one that's ever posted racial slurs in here.  More irony. 

You rock bro!

Speaking of bigots

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Nice to hear from the bigot from Alabama.

Says the only one that's ever posted racial slurs in here.  More irony. 

You rock bro!

Speaking of bigots

You don't get to play that card Mr Racial Slur.  You are the only person in the history of this site to post racial slurs.  Congratulations chump.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Hey guys...I need heart surgery...I asked my doctor about it but I think I'm going to ask my mechanic and the guy who make my chipotle burrito too and weigh their opinions all evenly...actually...I'm gonna lean more toward the burrito guy.

MAGA2020

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Please I am begging the moderators to change the title of this thread to RF in Buzz gaslight everyone

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Can Mitch be banned again. Look at his posts and tell me if they make any sense. The moron is saying the world deserves this virus. He needs to go, he’s too stupid to be part of any discussion. Seriously, just look at his post history and ask is this poster anything more than an antagonist.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Can Mitch be banned again. Look at his posts and tell me if they make any sense. The moron is saying the world deserves this virus. He needs to go, he’s too stupid to be part of any discussion. Seriously, just look at his post history and ask is this poster anything more than an antagonist.

Aww poor whittle wandall...

Randall Flagg

Mitch, virtually every poster in this thread has called you an idiot. No one engaged with you save to tell you how stupid you are. You’re not intelligent, you can’t read, and you offer nothing of any value. Just leave, and find some other outlet for your autistic tantrums. You were banned you idiot. The idea that you somehow are anything more than a nuisance to everyone here is a joke. Just go away, you’ll be in financial ruin soon and have plenty of time to try to spread your misery and failure then.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Mitch, virtually every poster in this thread has called you an idiot. No one engaged with you save to tell you how stupid you are. You’re not intelligent, you can’t read, and you offer nothing of any value. Just leave, and find some other outlet for your autistic tantrums. You were banned you idiot. The idea that you somehow are anything more than a nuisance to everyone here is a joke. Just go away, you’ll be in financial ruin soon and have plenty of time to try to spread your misery and failure then.

LOL

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Where are all the self-proclaimed constitutional scholars right now? Trump is using his AG to help his criminal friends. Where are the alleged constitutional scholars in this thread who believe in democracy and the constitution?

Hmmm....I hear crickets again.

Randall Flagg

I’m taking a break for a while folks. Mitch ruins this place and nothing is gained from any discussion he injects himself into. Hopefully the moderators decide to remove the cancer again, but they don’t seem to care what Mitch does. Have fun.

Board footer