You are not logged in. Please register or login.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

Re: US Politics Thread

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

I'm not a conspiracy person, but were the guys who got out of the ambulance and put George on the gurney cops? I'm not familiar with all the uniforms but they looked like police uniforms.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:

There is real worry around Chicagoland that tonight white supremacy groups will be attacking poor, minority neighborhoods.

I highly doubt this is based in reality. The front page of the Pittsburgh media is a white antifa thug, being held responsible for destroying the first police car. But cell phone footage of the event shows a much different picture. I’ve yet to see any footage of any Alt right groups doing anything, and am eager for links to sources that show otherwise. But have seen plenty of mayors making such claims without any photographic evidence or links in their media statements.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

'BREAKING: Independent autopsy finds that George Floyd's death "was homicide caused by asphyxia due to neck and back compression that led to a lack of blood flow to the brain."

If true it shows its just corruption after corruption with the state medical examiner failing to mention anything to do with asphyxia.

Nothing we personally didn't know I suppose.

Will be interesting to see the credentials of the person who performed this autopsy and if the family immediately destroys any chance of a high profile objective opinion. This will matter greatly in the trial.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: US Politics Thread

bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

There is real worry around Chicagoland that tonight white supremacy groups will be attacking poor, minority neighborhoods.

I’ve yet to see any footage of any Alt right groups doing anything, and am eager for links to sources that show otherwise. But have seen plenty of mayors making such claims without any photographic evidence or links in their media statements.

They can be easily found using Google. I’m not going to link to their sites, but they’re there, they’re openly talking about being there on Facebook and there are photos of them with their flag unfurled during the protests.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

Re: US Politics Thread

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Yes I wouldn't take it as gospel, it's easy to get an expert to say anything you want with the right offer. It is worth noting though that it was two separate independent medical examiners.

Regarding different groups been blamed. I think that is pushed by the media. The truth is this is just the normal American that's just fed up, imo.

People associated with these groups most probably are there, but they are not running any show. This is widespread among all people.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

There is real worry around Chicagoland that tonight white supremacy groups will be attacking poor, minority neighborhoods.

I’ve yet to see any footage of any Alt right groups doing anything, and am eager for links to sources that show otherwise. But have seen plenty of mayors making such claims without any photographic evidence or links in their media statements.

They can be easily found using Google. I’m not going to link to their sites, but they’re there, they’re openly talking about being there on Facebook and there are photos of them with their flag unfurled during the protests.


I’ve seriously been looking for it. I don’t frequent white power sites, but YouTube gives me nothing.

mitchejw
 Rep: 128 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I’ve yet to see any footage of any Alt right groups doing anything, and am eager for links to sources that show otherwise. But have seen plenty of mayors making such claims without any photographic evidence or links in their media statements.

They can be easily found using Google. I’m not going to link to their sites, but they’re there, they’re openly talking about being there on Facebook and there are photos of them with their flag unfurled during the protests.


I’ve seriously been looking for it. I don’t frequent white power sites, but YouTube gives me nothing.

There are these hand written notes that basically say ‘revenge is coming to blm’ showing up all over.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

If anyone can link something showing white power groups starting attacks or fighting in any numbers, please link your sources.  Google gave me this site trying to make that argument:  https://www.justsecurity.org/70497/far- … remacists/  But all their videos who Antifa.  The group being bailed out by Joe Biden's people and who the leftward media has praised for the past 2 years.  They seem in an uproar that Trump wants to declare them a terrorist organization.  After my quick acceptance of the official narrative with Floyd, I want to make sure I have video evidence before I make that mistake again.

Everything I've seen so far shows "peaceful" protest led by local #BLM groups in these cities, then some antifa thug dipshit smashing something, and others joining in.  If this is the most accurate representation of what's happening, this should be the story.  Not an attempt to shield the media and some mainstream celebrities support of Antifa by pretending Antifa thugs are actually White Power dipshits, and can then be blamed on Trump.

This NYT article from yesterday makes mention of White Power groups being filmed holding signs, but no video evidence of any violence or vandalism.  Plenty of Antifa evidence though:  https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/31/us/g … ntifa.html

So please, share the links you have that show different.

mitchejw
 Rep: 128 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

If anyone can link something showing white power groups starting attacks or fighting in any numbers, please link your sources.  Google gave me this site trying to make that argument:  https://www.justsecurity.org/70497/far- … remacists/  But all their videos who Antifa.  The group being bailed out by Joe Biden's people and who the leftward media has praised for the past 2 years.  They seem in an uproar that Trump wants to declare them a terrorist organization.  After my quick acceptance of the official narrative with Floyd, I want to make sure I have video evidence before I make that mistake again.

Everything I've seen so far shows "peaceful" protest led by local #BLM groups in these cities, then some antifa thug dipshit smashing something, and others joining in.  If this is the most accurate representation of what's happening, this should be the story.  Not an attempt to shield the media and some mainstream celebrities support of Antifa by pretending Antifa thugs are actually White Power dipshits, and can then be blamed on Trump.

This NYT article from yesterday makes mention of White Power groups being filmed holding signs, but no video evidence of any violence or vandalism.  Plenty of Antifa evidence though:  https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/31/us/g … ntifa.html

So please, share the links you have that show different.

Search bugaloo and Hawaiian  shirts they named themselves this...to be stealth

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: US Politics Thread

bigbri wrote:

You’re gonna have to go deep into reddit and twitter and social media. No mainstream websites have got them. Search for boogaloo bois or proud boys or find out the hashtags they’re using. This isn’t just a “give me a link.” It’s a disturbing journey, I might add, unless you think like them.

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB