You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I’m well aware of what antifa is. I think you’re confused again, cause 17 hours ago you didn’t know. You can find your post a page back stating exactly this:

mitchejw wrote:

I’m still not entirely sure what antifa is...

Trump is really playing with fire at this moment.

Once again, evidence of Mitch imposing his ignorance on others. Then feeling informed. Back on ignore (which in case you haven’t noticed, no one replies to you. Go ahead a look and see how many people responded to your comments besides buzz and I the past 6 weeks)

Video evidence is available for all of it. I don’t think you know what peaceful means. And DC police are saying the protesters weren’t peaceful and were pushed back for assaulting police prior to Trump announcing his move.

But continue to defend those who set fire to a church, and have harmed untold in their riots.

You’re trying to blame this on far right groups, rather than take ownership for the support far left outfits have given to antifa for years.

We all know you don’t bother to read any articles, and BibBri has failed to deliver as well. One video of your white power groups doing anything was requested, and you failed to deliver. If you lack evidence for your beliefs, maybe you should change them.

Haha you say no one responds to me as he responds to me. Good one. That’s a knee slapper.

I don’t give a shit about what you think is happening in my backyard right now. do you ungrateful prick. You can’t just call everyone antifa that you disagree with.

For 3 1/2 years I’ve not seen you condemn Trump or anything he’s doing. I know exactly where you stand and it’s not with me.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

This is exactly what those orchestrating all of this want.  Well done.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

This is exactly what those orchestrating all of this want.  Well done.

Buzz, you don’t care about me. You don’t care about my business. You don’t care about my home. you don’t care about my city. You don’t care. So fucking spare me. You don’t know about the land mines i’ve been walking through to keep my livelihood and the livelihoods of nearly 50 people in my company intact. You don’t care. You made that very clear in March and you’ve made it clear ever since.

So sometimes I just don’t know if you’re being genuine.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

mitchejw wrote:

We deserve coronavirus, 200k+ deaths, and the destruction of our economy because people disagree with me politically.

mitchejw wrote:

Please feel sorry for me because my business has been destroyed by COVID-19 and the stay at home orders by my Governor and Mayor. Fuck Trump

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

We deserve coronavirus because people disagree with me politically.

mitchejw wrote:

Please feel sorry for me because my business has been destroyed by COVID-19 and the stay at home orders by my Governor and Mayor. Fuck Trump

I still stand by that. Do you watch Trump lie and say that there wasn’t a plan and a department set up to deal with this in the most efficient way possible. He dissolved  it because he hates Obama. End of story.

you can’t criticize Trump for anything ever.

That second quote never happened. You were doctoring my comments. Stay classy Randall.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I’m well aware of what antifa is. I think you’re confused again, cause 17 hours ago you didn’t know. You can find your post a page back stating exactly this:

mitchejw wrote:

I’m still not entirely sure what antifa is...

Trump is really playing with fire at this moment.

Once again, evidence of Mitch imposing his ignorance on others. Then feeling informed. Back on ignore (which in case you haven’t noticed, no one replies to you. Go ahead a look and see how many people responded to your comments besides buzz and I the past 6 weeks)

Video evidence is available for all of it. I don’t think you know what peaceful means. And DC police are saying the protesters weren’t peaceful and were pushed back for assaulting police prior to Trump announcing his move.

But continue to defend those who set fire to a church, and have harmed untold in their riots.

You’re trying to blame this on far right groups, rather than take ownership for the support far left outfits have given to antifa for years.

We all know you don’t bother to read any articles, and BibBri has failed to deliver as well. One video of your white power groups doing anything was requested, and you failed to deliver. If you lack evidence for your beliefs, maybe you should change them.

I told you exactly how to find what is out there. You said you didn’t want to sift through white power garbage. That’s on you.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Reports out of Cicero (Chicago suburbs) are gang members are defending businesses with support from the cops.  I'm not there to confirm but it definitely says outsiders are doing the looting if true.

Sure paints gangs in a whole new light doesn’t it?

Being just a few minutes from there and belonging to a Facebook group that posts stuff from that community, I can verify. I also saw photos of people protecting businesses and also of at least one of the deceased just laying there in the street gutter. It appeared to get pretty ugly. Buzz, I’m sure you know the situation in Cicero, being familiar with the Chicago area. The situation is pretty bleak for the community there. I have yet to hear much today, although most of the big box stores are closed.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

It doesn’t exist. No one, including you has seen it. So you think for a moment that if videos of neo nazis rioting during the protest existed, it Wouldn’t be front page. You linked an article because one twitter account linked to antifa was fake. But not a single video of these groups you seem to erroneously confuse with the KKK or actual neo Nazi groups doing anything.

I don’t think you saw anything, and are too proud to admit you’re wrong. You saw a story on Facebook or reddit, and went with it. If you read white power sites it’s ok, but if you really saw it, you’d at least know the site.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

Dude I never claimed to see videos of these guys doing anything. I said I had seen them posting about being there, had seen photos of them being there, and had seen posts stoking the fire. That's it. I just went back a few pages to make sure I didn't claim that.

This NBC article says there's no evidence that either the far right or left actually followed up on their claims. But it points out the same type of stuff I saw.

I guess this is reassuring to you in some way that there's no evidence linking white nationalists to the worst of what we're seeing. https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/security/v … t-n1220451

I now think we've sufficiently beaten this horse.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Mitch 4 days ago:

mitchejw wrote:

If Minneapolis is exploding...then what's next? It's time to put aside our petty differences....it really is...

Mitch today:

Buzz, you don’t care about me. You don’t care about my business. You don’t care about my home. you don’t care about my city. You don’t care. So fucking spare me. You don’t know about the land mines i’ve been walking through to keep my livelihood and the livelihoods of nearly 50 people in my company intact. You don’t care. You made that very clear in March and you’ve made it clear ever since.

So sometimes I just don’t know if you’re being genuine.

Go fuck yourself blue balls.  You need to get a release somewhere because you're just an embarrassment here.  I don't give a fuck about you because you've proven time and time again you're not worth giving a fuck about. You lie, you say people said things they never said, you use racial slurs, you make completely unfounded accusations towards people here that disagree with you. 

You're as bad as the looters taking this as an opportunity to advance your bullshit.  Nope.  Not happening.  You need mental help and you need to be banned from here (again) because you're not capable of anything productive.  Ever.

Board footer