You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 431 

Re: US Politics Thread

buzzsaw wrote:
Brett wrote:

I don't think making zero sense, catering to xenophobes and telling dumb people what they want to hear is a great campaign, merely dishonesty that morons chose to believe. Now, when Trump fails to do any of the things he promises, racist white people will just get even more pissed off and enraged and continue to direct their fury at the same they did here. Because THEY can't be wrong, right?

Democrats have their issues, without question, but using ego, power and celebrity to become president without any honesty or forward thinking isn't exactly groundbreaking campaigning. If anyone thinks Trump is gonna be thinking about anything but jerking off all over himself stroking his own ego that he gets to be the most powerful person in the world, you're nuts. How in God's name can anyone think this man actually cares about anyone? He just said what he had to say to convince some people who never made it through high school to flip.

You're implying she cared about someone other than herself, which is ridiculous.  She was all about her and her ego isn't any smaller just because she's a woman.  You think he won based on HS dropouts?  You keep telling yourself that.  She inspired nobody.  She couldn't get support from Bernie's people.

Brett
 Rep: 20 

Re: US Politics Thread

Brett wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

You're implying she cared about someone other than herself, which is ridiculous.  She was all about her and her ego isn't any smaller just because she's a woman.  You think he won based on HS dropouts?  You keep telling yourself that.  She inspired nobody.  She couldn't get support from Bernie's people.

When the wall goes up, I'll say you're right.

James
 Rep: 625 

Re: US Politics Thread

James wrote:

I'm stunned, especially that she's losing PA.

PA wants its factories back.

I don't think making zero sense, catering to xenophobes and telling dumb people what they want to hear is a great campaign, merely dishonesty that morons chose to believe. Now, when Trump fails to do any of the things he promises, racist white people will just get even more pissed off and enraged and continue to direct their fury at the same they did here. Because THEY can't be wrong, right?

THis doesn't fly anymore. Actually, it never did. You cant possibly believe that you are describing more than half the country with a straight face.

Dems are going to need new and much less offensive talking points. Also need to learn the lessons from this election.

Hillary passing on the concession speech!

Good for her.

It's good for America. She just revealed her true colors.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 431 

Re: US Politics Thread

buzzsaw wrote:

Instead of insulting the people that voted for Trump, why don't you stop and think about why they voted for Trump and why people weren't inspired to vote for Hillary. Once you eliminate the fringes on both ends, there's a lot to be learned if you want to learn it. I don't even understand how Trump could be nominated, but he was. Now it appears he won. This election wasn't won or lost by the fringes; it was won and lost by those in the middle. Try to understand why they did what they did and stop assuming anyone that voted for him is a racist or whatever other insulting thing you want to toss out there.

Ragnar
 Rep: 8 

Re: US Politics Thread

Ragnar wrote:

Dismissing more than half of the country as racists, xenophobes or other epithets their small brains could conjure up, haunted leftists and came back to bite them in the ass.

Killary shot herself in the foot when she called Trump`s supporters " deplorables". So much for the most competent Secretary of State 14

Brett
 Rep: 20 

Re: US Politics Thread

Brett wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

THis doesn't fly anymore. Actually, it never did. You cant possibly believe that you are describing more than half the country with a straight face.

Dems are going to need new and much less offensive talking points. Also need to learn the lessons from this election.

What other logic could I construct for voting for a proven, essentially admitted, racist lunatic? That they were well educated, sane people voting for what could ever possibly be conceived as positive change? Voting for change isn't productive if you vote for hate. Cutting your nose off to spite your face...

I don't give two shits about Hillary, but I can read between the lines.

Re: US Politics Thread

AtariLegend wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

It's good for America. She just revealed her true colors.

It's still possible if she wins 2/3, not counting NH. Even if it is very unlikely.

Anyway my comment was in reference to his supporters on the other channels chanting things at his rally.

You might not like Hillary, but if you think Trump's going to make "America Great Again", this will be a fun discussion if the forum lasts 4 more years.

polluxlm
 Rep: 207 

Re: US Politics Thread

polluxlm wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
polluxlm wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I got to give you credit dude. A lot of posters mocked you relentlessly for not buying their preferred polls. But you showed them. 

Maybe if the U.K. Leaves the EU they can form an agreement with the us.

Not over yet, but yes I'm feeling a bit of vindication. 5

These were your polls.

polluxlm wrote:

Crazy elections calls for crazy predictions.

https://i.sli.mg/JJlBKt.jpg

I've said the polls were way off and they were.

slcpunk
 Rep: 155 

Re: US Politics Thread

slcpunk wrote:
Ragnar wrote:

Dismissing more than half of the country as racists, xenophobes or other epithets their small brains could conjure up, haunted leftists and came back to bite them in the ass.

Killary shot herself in the foot when she called Trump`s supporters " deplorables". So much for the most competent Secretary of State 14

Well...they are deplorables to be honest. Many are racists. Many are OK with his stance on women. Many like him because he's a xenophobe. It's no real secret.

slcpunk
 Rep: 155 

Re: US Politics Thread

slcpunk wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

I've said the polls were way off and they were.

Yes, but let's be honest. It's only because you wanted them to be. You took a long shot and you got it right.

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB