You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Reality is, police killings are very low. AND keep dropping. A black man is more likely to be struck by lightning than get shot by a cop. But people film everything now, it goes viral, and seems like it's an epdemic. It's not. So we will always have these issues. You cannot purge every bad cop off the force, like you can't in any profession. So one bad cop will suddenly be representative of all cops, even thought they're not. One racist Karen being a bitch to a minority on YouTube will be representative of all white people. This is it, man. Generations aren't changing anything, they're making it worse. They don't accept differing by opinions. Words are violence now. Step out of line, you're cancelled.

This is the new normal.
Anyone who disagrees with you is a liar.
Something goes wrong, they burn something down.
No more just blaming Trump for facts not mattering.
My truth = Alternative facts.

Isn’t that how we got Trump? Alternative facts?

Isn’t this kind of in some way an extension of the Trump movement? Why should i follow the rules when obviously the key to success is lying, cheating, declaring bankruptcy, lying on your taxes. Trump and his father got wealthy by screwing people over at every turn.

Why should i be honest and caring when the clear path to being president in 2020 is being as awful to your fellow human being? Remember when you were told as a kid that anyone could be president in this country? That it was something to aspire to? Why wouldn’t his behavior and personality permeate across its citizens?

Because you're an intelligent adult and not a child?

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Reality is, police killings are very low. AND keep dropping. A black man is more likely to be struck by lightning than get shot by a cop. But people film everything now, it goes viral, and seems like it's an epdemic. It's not. So we will always have these issues. You cannot purge every bad cop off the force, like you can't in any profession. So one bad cop will suddenly be representative of all cops, even thought they're not. One racist Karen being a bitch to a minority on YouTube will be representative of all white people. This is it, man. Generations aren't changing anything, they're making it worse. They don't accept differing by opinions. Words are violence now. Step out of line, you're cancelled.

This is the new normal.
Anyone who disagrees with you is a liar.
Something goes wrong, they burn something down.
No more just blaming Trump for facts not mattering.
My truth = Alternative facts.

Isn’t this kind of in some way an extension of the Trump movement? Why should i follow the rules when obviously the key to success is lying, cheating, declaring bankruptcy, lying on your taxes. Trump and his father got wealthy by screwing people over at every turn.

Why should i be honest and caring when the clear path to being president in 2020 is being as awful to your fellow human being? Remember when you were told as a kid that anyone could be president in this country? That it was something to aspire to? Why wouldn’t his behavior and personality permeate across its citizens?

I still don’t see how you can hold the average person to a higher standard then the president.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Even our deer are becoming white supremacist and attacking BLM protesters.  First we find out COVID-19 is a bigot, and now our wildlife.  Systemic racism indeed:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/black-lives- … an-injured

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Even our deer are becoming white supremacist and attacking BLM protesters.  First we find out COVID-19 is a bigot, and now our wildlife.  Systemic racism indeed:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/black-lives- … an-injured

Ha...i can’t wait for the post in a few days where you blame MSM for all our problems while forgetting that you post MSM sources all the time.

Randall Flagg

Don't laugh folks, mental retardation is a serious ailment.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Yea I mean...this is why I don't think I can participate in the Racism thread...look at you...you've provoked me for years. You've provoked others for years.

You're a disturbed individual. With nothing really to say.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I still don’t see how you can hold the average person to a higher standard then the president.

Because I hold everyone to the same standard. There's nothing I can do about the president, but that doesn't mean I'm going to act any different.

Randall Flagg

mitchejw wrote:

Yea I mean...this is why I don't think I can participate in the Racism thread...look at you...you've provoked me for years. You've provoked others for years.

Is this where you toss out a bunch of racial slurs, and make fun of me for being injured in Iraq. You can’t formulate a sentence that follows the structure of proper English, let alone real thought. All you do is cry “racism” then avoid discussions on it. Is it because you’ve already seen what people have posted and don’t want to be banned when you start tossing the N word around and calling others racist? Or because you genuinely know you’re not capable of participating in an intelligent discussion.

Laughing at you had become very cathartic for me, because no matter what stupid shit I pull, I can remind myself that you’re still out there somewhere, worried about highway patrols gunning you down for changing a tire.

You were just arguing no one should condemn you for acting like Trump, while you condemn Trump. You can’t make this shit up.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Is this where you toss out a bunch of racial slurs, and make fun of me for being injured in Iraq. You can’t formulate a sentence that follows the structure of proper English, let alone real thought. All you do is cry “racism” then avoid discussions on it. Is it because you’ve already seen what people have posted and don’t want to be banned when you start tossing the N word around and calling others racist? Or because you genuinely know you’re not capable of participating in an intelligent discussion.

Laughing at you had become very cathartic for me, because no matter what stupid shit I pull, I can remind myself that you’re still out there somewhere, worried about highway patrols gunning you down for changing a tire.

You were just arguing no one should condemn you for acting like Trump, while you condemn Trump. You can’t make this shit up.

Whatever man...no one is a bigger fan of RF than RF...

I refuse to acknowledge your thoughts and opinions on racism.

You can't possibly own your own shit because you're too full of yourself. You've played a major role in this dynamic. You refuse to own it. How many times are you gonna call me a retard and think I won't retaliate?

What  I said was I don't expect the masses to be held to a higher standard than the president they allegedly elected.

You don't respect others so don't except respect in return.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Because I hold everyone to the same standard. There's nothing I can do about the president, but that doesn't mean I'm going to act any different.

I just think you're missing the point. Of course you can control your own behavior. I just don't see why people wouldn't follow in the foot steps of people in power who behave poorly. Why wouldn't you emulate the behavior of the 'winner' or the 'successor.'

Board footer