You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:

It’s beginning to happen again...my social media is under an avalanche of new and sketchy news sources that spread conspiracy about it Obama, Hillary, Biden and others.

Russia’s at it again.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Trump removes NY AG. Cites no reason. I’m sure some of you will Not care.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

It’s beginning to happen again...my social media is under an avalanche of new and sketchy news sources that spread conspiracy about it Obama, Hillary, Biden and others.

Russia’s at it again.

They totally are. Be careful tho, they create pages on both sides, so some 'pro-liberal' pages are just Russians in disguise to stir the pot & divide.

Yeah, the NY AG is huge. Trumps not even trying anymore, they're just covering their tracks & going to pardon everybody. It's huge what they must be covering up, from Comey, to Flynn, to Stone, throw in Cohen. Something was brewing, they did it the day of his rally, before Fathers Day & the timing of Boltons book. Pure coverup being done.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Russia’s at it again.

They totally are. Be careful tho, they create pages on both sides, so some 'pro-liberal' pages are just Russians in disguise to stir the pot & divide.

Yeah, the NY AG is huge. Trumps not even trying anymore, they're just covering their tracks & going to pardon everybody. It's huge what they must be covering up, from Comey, to Flynn, to Stone, throw in Cohen. Something was brewing, they did it the day of his rally, before Fathers Day & the timing of Boltons book. Pure coverup being done.

It baffles me how people can get to upset with me as a poster who has no power but people shrug at ruthless political tactics to get away with crime.

When trump cancels or delays the election i expect more shrugs of the shoulder.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

Yup. Most corrupt administration ever.  He can’t even claim he doesn’t know the guy as this NY Attorney was part of Trumps’ transition team and donated to his 2016 election.

Donald Trump has done the impossible really, he makes you almost pine for the GW Bush days (just going on past Republican presidents)

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

More corruption in court as Flynn appears to be having case dismissed. After having plead guilty twice!

MAGA!

Sky Dog wrote:

Trump vs Biden.....the world must get a kick out of watching America hit rock fucking bottom. Wrecked economy...new Civil War brewing. China fucked us good and square in the ass. Get your popcorn out for the rest of  a promising new decade! 4

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

We need a viable third party candidate.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

We need a viable third party candidate.

Jesus Christ could run as a third party and lose.  Fear is dictating all decisions these days.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/25/us/bipol … index.html

The 2nd to last paragraph contains everything that is wrong with the current debate.  This isn't about saving lives.  This has become the vilification of people who are paid 35k a year to risk their lives daily interacting with nut jobs and violent criminals.  If they hod shot him (as they would have been justified to do if he's swinging a sword at them), they'd be screaming excessive force.  So they taze this guy, who had a fucking katana and was certified crazy, and they're still attacked.  It's a farce.

Board footer