You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

I think I'm going to write in Dan Crenshaw.

Or Jeffery Lebowski.

Or just The Dude.

I’m pretty sure a lot of people feel this way...

Of course, you might as well just stay home then. Why waste your time?

This is how we get 4 more years of Trump despite massive disapproval and losing the popular vote by a potential 5-6 million this time...

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

I think I'm going to write in Dan Crenshaw.

Or Jeffery Lebowski.

Or just The Dude.

I’m pretty sure a lot of people feel this way...

Of course, you might as well just stay home then. Why waste your time?

This is how we get 4 more years of Trump despite massive disapproval and losing the popular vote by a potential 5-6 million this time...

To be honest with you, i find myself in the same boat but for different reasons.

The Trump family is a disgusting, vile piece of shit. If Americans are attracted to that...then it’s probably over for at least the foreseeable future.

This democracy is based on voter suppression and an overwhelming 50% (the majority) do not vote. Our government is a joke. It’s laughable we even call it democracy.

So I’ll go get mine and hooray for me, fuck you too while I’m at it.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Trump is going to make up fake Co-vid numbers now that he’s on a path to destroy the CDC...and he thinks people actually trust him...what a loser.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I’m sure we’ll go through all the conspiracy theories again before the election. Break out all the old hits that got this terrible excuse of a man elected.

Soon we will learn Joe Biden was directly involved in BENGHAZI?!$&@.

We will also learn joe Biden’s son finds terrorism with the money he ‘stole’ in Eastern Europe.

One thing we will always know is that the deplorables will never have a problem with Trump overtly soliciting foreign countries for political help. 

It’s interesting how one could be bothered by Russia hacking our Corona info but not have a problem with hacking Hillary’s emails.

I must be missing a lot of posts somehow.  I haven't seen anything like this.  Going to need to send a ticket to admin.

For someone who wants 'less government oversight' you sure do alotta reporting to the admins.

I'm done playing with mitch.  Every time he's being a douche and not contributing to the conversation, he's getting reported.  I posted here that I was going to do it; I'm going to continue to do it.  Eventually they'll get tired of him or tired of me and either way my problem will be solved.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I've advocated for closing this thread for years now. That's the nicest solution. Mitch can't be mitch anywhere else, so just closing this thread will solve a lot of problems.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

i wonder if anyone lurks here and just gets a kick out of this thread

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

If Trump pulled out of the campaign... That would be really interesting. I think it's possible.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:

If Trump pulled out of the campaign... That would be really interesting. I think it's possible.

I think it's totally possible. Id guess pretty early tho, Labor Day or sometime in September. No way he quits in October, he'd crash & burn and go batshit before quitting that late.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

i wonder if anyone lurks here and just gets a kick out of this thread

Absolutely. The political thread views are too high to simply be the handful of members posting.

This site always had a bunch of lurkers...even in off topic sections.  Not as many as there used to be due to forums being dead but they're here.

buzzsaw wrote:

I've advocated for closing this thread for years now. That's the nicest solution. Mitch can't be mitch anywhere else, so just closing this thread will solve a lot of problems.

I almost did it a few times. Sometimes you guys cross the line. 

When Mitch was banned, it wasn't sunshine and lollipops.  It stayed the same....so banning specific members doesn't really solve the problem.

What happened to SLC?

These political threads get too abrasive for people who have known each other for 15-20 years.

Rocky
 Rep: -7 

Rocky wrote:

long time lurker.  1st time poster.  i would never post alongside someone who openly uses racial and homophobic insults.  thread seems to be filled with mostly stupid americans and europeans who never moved out of mum's house.  any time someone new comes, you guys run them out with your insults.  it's as if most of you are in a race to show who is the most ignorant

Board footer