You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: US Politics Thread

James wrote:

Where are all these racial and homophobic slurs I keep hearing about?

If you're referring to fag....that has always been a more general insult and not specifically aimed at homosexuals.

"He likes the Spice Girls? What a fag..."

Like that.

I haven't seen a racial slur since the chat room in 2007....and even that one was a tad overblown and missing context.

You would've hated the old version of the site....and this one when it was really active 10-12 years ago.

It was like the wild west in comparison to today.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Rocky wrote:

long time lurker.  1st time poster.  i would never post alongside someone who openly uses racial and homophobic insults.

Isn’t that exactly what you just did?

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

A million a baby? I'm in, Kanye no. 1!

Wtf is going on. World's gone to shit.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
James wrote:

If you're referring to fag....that has always been a more general insult and not specifically aimed at homosexuals.

Like that.

I haven't seen a racial slur since the chat room in 2007....and even that one was a tad overblown and missing context.

You would've hated the old version of the site....and this one when it was really active 10-12 years ago.

Mitch may have deleted his racial slur when he caught hell from several people including people he considered friends.  He called me a cocksucker several pages back...if I was threatening him (as he alleges), that's absolutely a homophobic slur. 

The issue with mitch isn't even the slurs to me...it's that he makes no effort to better the discussion.  All he does is bitch about trump and/or attack people that don't agree 100% with what he says.  Give him a chance to participate outside of this thread in a subject he should care about and not a peep because he knows he can't troll there.

Mitch is a troll...that's it.  The next original thought he has will be his first.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:

If Trump pulled out of the campaign... That would be really interesting. I think it's possible.

I think it's totally possible. Id guess pretty early tho, Labor Day or sometime in September. No way he quits in October, he'd crash & burn and go batshit before quitting that late.

Republican rules is that after the convention he can allocate his votes to whoever he wants instead of allowing the RNC to vote on the nominee. That's something to keep an eye on.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

:rock:I mean, if he drops out, he wins. He'll have never lost and it would be a serious, serious blow to democrats. If he loses the investigations would never end. He needs a Republican president to be his Gerald Ford.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Amazons a runaway train.  This is just in 'yesterdays wealth increase' alone... (probably a stock price bump after quarterly earnings or something)

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
James wrote:

Like that.

Mitch may have deleted his racial slur when he caught hell from several people including people he considered friends.  He called me a cocksucker several pages back...if I was threatening him (as he alleges), that's absolutely a homophobic slur. 

The issue with mitch isn't even the slurs to me...it's that he makes no effort to better the discussion.  All he does is bitch about trump and/or attack people that don't agree 100% with what he says.  Give him a chance to participate outside of this thread in a subject he should care about and not a peep because he knows he can't troll there.

Mitch is a troll...that's it.  The next original thought he has will be his first.

I didn’t delete anything you slanderous, exaggerating liar.

My god you are some piece of work.

Have a nice day Buzz...

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:

If Trump pulled out of the campaign... That would be really interesting. I think it's possible.

I think it's totally possible. Id guess pretty early tho, Labor Day or sometime in September. No way he quits in October, he'd crash & burn and go batshit before quitting that late.

Republican rules is that after the convention he can allocate his votes to whoever he wants instead of allowing the RNC to vote on the nominee. That's something to keep an eye on.

If this is the rule then i can see a precedent being set where some one can specialize in the campaign aspect and someone else can take over after the campaign. Sort of like a starting pitcher and a closer in baseball.

Rocky
 Rep: -7 

Rocky wrote:

nm

Board footer