You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Stop with the insults, it's so annoying.

SLC, there was no strawman, we were actually having a real conversation, not bullshit like you guys are having right now. And calling me naive is rich when people were predicting the end of democracy would occur within his first four years, but now they REALLY mean it in his next four years is really rich.

Trump has dramatically weakened if not obliterated at least a half dozen governmental institutions. This is undeniable ID. It really is...

Not to mention not allowing the House to over see the president and regulate the executive branch. You can shrug at that if you want but it's undeniable.

Not to mention he has an AG who has stopped doing his job and started aiding Trump.

If this is ok with you that's fine...but it's all true.

and btw...buzz has resorted to reporting every single post I make so hell yea I'm gonna troll his ass.

You were already trolling son, that's why you got reported in the first place.  I'm only reporting the posts where you make no effort to even pretend to be on topic.  Now if you resort to bullshit like this where you start hiding it in posts that have nothing to do with anything I said, THEN you'll be getting every post reported.

How this goes has always been up to you and not surprisingly you've always selected the low road.

Lol son....?

Report me bitch

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Trump has dramatically weakened if not obliterated at least a half dozen governmental institutions. This is undeniable ID. It really is...

Not to mention not allowing the House to over see the president and regulate the executive branch. You can shrug at that if you want but it's undeniable.

Not to mention he has an AG who has stopped doing his job and started aiding Trump.

If this is ok with you that's fine...but it's all true.

and btw...buzz has resorted to reporting every single post I make so hell yea I'm gonna troll his ass.

You were already trolling son, that's why you got reported in the first place.  I'm only reporting the posts where you make no effort to even pretend to be on topic.  Now if you resort to bullshit like this where you start hiding it in posts that have nothing to do with anything I said, THEN you'll be getting every post reported.

How this goes has always been up to you and not surprisingly you've always selected the low road.

Lol son....?

Report me bitch

As you wish son.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Lol son....?

Report me bitch

As you wish son.

Uhmm, the "son" isnt vibin. Its kinda creepy, lame.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Lol son....?

Report me bitch

As you wish son.

Uhmm, the "son" isnt vibin. Its kinda creepy, lame.

Creepy in a Joe Biden way?  I'll take that as the biggest compliment coming from you.

If he's going to act like a petulant loser, he's going to get treated as one.  As always, the ball is in his court.  I treated him fine when he acted like an adult when he was allowed back for whatever reason.   Now he's worse than ever.  He's not even smart enough to understand everything that happens to him is his own fault.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Question for Mitch....

Why did you want to come back here?

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
James wrote:

Question for Mitch....

Why did you want to come back here?

Why not? I've been here just as long as the originals. The velvet roses iterations of the site I think is well over 10 years ago now.

I'm assuming by the nature of the question that there's more to your inquiry than just wondering why I come back nearly daily.

Here's the thing...as the community continues to dwindle and Guns N' Roses continuing to be who they are...there just isn't that much to talk about in many sections of this board. Unless you want to have the same conversations you've had dozens of times over the course of the last 15 plus years.

I'd like to add that there a few members on this board I have consistent problems with...not the overwhelming majority of posters. I will also point out that I've never reported anyone, never asked that anyone else be banned or whined to admins about something I don't like. Even after one poster threatened violence against me if we ever crossed paths or another poster threatening to post disparaging information about me and my business. Never once did I bother an admin. However, I will point out the hypocrisies of these posters to their face directly on this board.

A few posters here consistently post with a condescending and aggressive tone. Even if they post consistently, they aren't interested in any real conversation. These few posters have engaged in every questionable posting behavior that I have been accused of engaging in.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I think he meant more with this thread. I'm cool with you outside this thread, but holy cow, you just don't know when to stop. You have no idea how aggravating these pissing contests are. I've had it out with Buzz FOR YEARS. Yes, he can get on my nerves, but when I see an argument is going nowhere I just ignore him and we typically just move on.

No one wins on the internet. No one. This is childish. We are adults. We can do better than this.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

It was a legitimate question.

You come back, act shocked that you were banned in the first place, essentially get a clean slate, and then start nutting up proving that....hey.... there was plenty of fire under all that smoke.

I don't like banning people.... specifically people I have known for 10-20 years. It's stupid and should be completely unnecessary.

Hell....I still feel bad for a 2-3 day temp ban of buzz back in 2008. It may have been warranted but again... shouldn't have been necessary.

ID is right and I've been saying it awhile....this crap is childish and shouldn't be happening among a group of people who have known each other this long.

It's reached the point that it's dominating the discussion. Someone can click this thread and there's now a 90% chance it's this shit.

For the record, Im not just blaming you. It takes two or more to tango. Having said that, it really ramped up in scope when you came back.

Is it really impossible for a group of adults here to discuss Donald Trump without it leading to insults and threats?

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

All one has to do is look at his interaction with Wagzilla to see what mitch is all about.  If you agree with him 100%, you're gold.  If you have the nerve to disagree with him slightly, you're an idiot. 

If he wants to cry about how I treat him, that's fine.  He brings it on himself, but whatever.  Wags hasn't posted in this thread until a week or so and he got the same treatment as everyone else.  No interest in discussion; just interested in telling you how dumb you are if you don't follow him step for step.  Does any other person in this thread greet people that way?  We all might do that after interactions with people; we don't bury someone entering the discussion without hearing what they have to contribute.  Mitch's biggest problem with me politically is that because I think both sides suck equally, I don't stand for anything.  When his whole basis for discussion (and I am using that term loosely) is based on a falsehood, you get what you get here.

I don't care that he's a die hard lefty.  That's great...I have tons of friends that are.  I have tons of die hard righties too.  I view them all the same.  The extremes on both sides are so similar; yet openly mock people that act exactly the way they do.  It's painful to watch otherwise intelligent people act like 2 year olds.  So to answer your question, no, it's not possible to discuss like adults.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

But buzz, your saying he treats everyone like ish but your the only one pounding the drum for banning. Twice.

Relax, flagg & sg are d's to me now and then but i dont go reporting them.

Board footer