You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: US Politics Thread

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Doesn’t Trumps moving forward with DACA removal prove more executive overreach?

Even when the Supreme Court rules..he does whatever the hell he wants....AGAIN

If DACA could be created legally by executive order, it would appear it can be stopped by executive order.  If you think he's overreaching, Obama overreached creating it.

Then why bother with the Supreme Court?

Please tell me you don't think the Supreme Court rules based on law and not political leanings....

Also you should probably go back and understand what the ruling said.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

If DACA could be created legally by executive order, it would appear it can be stopped by executive order.  If you think he's overreaching, Obama overreached creating it.

Please tell me you don't think the Supreme Court rules based on law and not political leanings....

You mean the court ruled that Trump has the power to rescind DACA, but said Trump acted "arbitrarily and capricious" without a hearing required for all public policy changes?(the political part you talked about)

You'd think people that think they had a victory or just want to be part of an informed discussion would actually read any news article that covered it, cause that was explained.  But when you watch Trevor Noah and Don Lemon and think you're informed, you just embarrass yourself among those who are.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

No bro, you ain't lookin into shit. 

Its November 3rd.

Maggie Haberman reported that this election is going to be a massive cluster fuck thanks to mail-in ballots. There's a real chance we don't know who won for a while. To put it in perspective, there are still ballots not counted or winners declared from the Democratic primary.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I think left wing comedy shows like the Daily Show and Right wing talk radio were the worst things to ever happen to politics and the national dialogue.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:

I think left wing comedy shows like the Daily Show and Right wing talk radio were the worst things to ever happen to politics and the national dialogue.

Dude, not disagreeing with you, but I watched Frontline on PBS last night about Alex Jones, it's crazy. Like, crazy people actually believe that shit. And ALOT of people do!!  People were stalking and calling Sandy Hook parents. One father even moved, unlisted his #, and his listeners still tracked him down.

His lies were beyond crazy. It was almost funny, like in a Morton Downey Jr/Jerry Springer kindof way, but #pizzagate shows you people take action on that shit.

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film … onspiracy/

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:

Dude, not disagreeing with you, but I watched Frontline on PBS last night about Alex Jones, it's crazy. Like, crazy people actually believe that shit. And ALOT of people do!!  People were stalking and calling Sandy Hook parents. One father even moved, unlisted his #, and his listeners still tracked him down.

His lies were beyond crazy. It was almost funny, like in a Morton Downey Jr/Jerry Springer kindof way, but #pizzagate shows you people take action on that shit.

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film … onspiracy/

Yea, but no one takes Alex Jones seriously.  He's been condemned and denounced as an agitator and was forced under oath to admit as much.  Meanwhile, Russian collusion and Trump refusing to leave office conspiracies are accepted as reasonable in the left wing press.  Maybe Polluxlm believed Alex Jones shit, but he's not here.  Plenty of people are making posts about Trump not leaving office and they have plenty of mainstream media sources talking that nonsense.

As far as I can tell, the only people trying to delay elections have been Democratic governors.  Some of which have already been spanked by federal courts.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

You mean the court ruled that Trump has the power to rescind DACA, but said Trump acted "arbitrarily and capricious" without a hearing required for all public policy changes?(the political part you talked about)

You'd think people that think they had a victory or just want to be part of an informed discussion would actually read any news article that covered it, cause that was explained.  But when you watch Trevor Noah and Don Lemon and think you're informed, you just embarrass yourself among those who are.

These comments here need to be condemned if I’m going to be condemned for my comments. I don't watch Don Lemon or Trevor Noah. I just don't...

If you want a civil discussion YOU need to act civil. You are not acting civil.

These are what send us down the dirty road.

Condemn these comments or i will not changed.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Their audiences aren't people who want to be informed...they're making the choice to be misinformed.

I thought we were all about choice in America. The freedom of choice to choose the wrong path, the wrong method, the wrong healthcare...

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

What does it matter whether the court leans one way or the other? A) it ruled B) it allegedly has a conservative leaning at the moment.

I never implied I didn't know what EOs are, and who can use them and who can overrule them. That's been Trump's whole shtick...over turning everything Obama. Especially EOs.

I don't understand why you get to assume I don't know this stuff.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Yea, but no one takes Alex Jones seriously.

Nobody here, but your out of you're mind if you feel nobody in America takes him serious.

Obama's birth certificate.
Ted Cruz's Dad was connected to Oswald?
Obama founded ISIS.
Obama is signing a EO to take guns away (someone actually said that to me years ago)
Covid a hoax.

Yeah, nobody takes him seriously.
a-t-donald-trump-alex-jones.jpg

Board footer