You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

How many meetings did Obama attend each day in Hawaii?

It's a non issue.

roll

Quit bringing up Obama or Hillary. We are talking about Trump!!! It's always Obama Obama Obama with you. It's all you can ever do. That and BLM. It's like you can't help youself.

Obama had 6 briefings per week if you must know. Trump does one because he's "smart."

Explain why he needs a briefing everyday?  So Obama had an intelligence briefing 6/7 days while on vacation. Did the experts fly to Hawaii?  You're making an issue out of nothing. Why does the President need a formal daily brief?

I think it would give me more confidence that he's taking this seriously...and making decisions based of as much of the facts that are known instead of just shooting from the hip all the time.

If you were given $1 Million in 1970 and just shot from the hip....you would have a huge margin of error for bad decisions. And the only one who suffered was Trump for being ill-informed. Now, we're all gonna suffer.

He's just not taking the job that seriously...he's gonna be a part-time president...he'll show up every time there's a camera though.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

He's not taking briefings, voluntarily, but dismissing the Intel communities in public.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

So intelligence is reporting that Putin was directly involved in sending the order to influence the US election...and Trump supporters don't want any of it. It's all a lie and a fabrication by Dems and Obama...

This is what makes me so frusterated....this isn't a problem for people who voted for Trump because winning at all costs is all that matters. Real patriots of this country should have serious concern right now. But half the country is just focused on getting the damn ni**er out of office.

misterID

misterID wrote:

It's not that he's in cahoots with Putin, but the fact his ego is so fragile that he can't stand the fact he lost the popular vote, and still needed outside assistance to win the electoral vote and couldn't win on his own sheer awesomeness. He's *President Trump.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

misterID wrote:

It's not that he's in cahoots with Putin, but the fact his ego is so fragile that he can't stand the fact he lost the popular vote, and still needed outside assistance to win the electoral vote and couldn't win on his own sheer awesomeness. He's *President Trump.

I think you're right. But the claims of propaganda and their influence are a stretch. I've never heard of Sputnik Today, and doubt many voters were surfing Russian news.

I'm in perfect agreement we need to respond. I just don't buy that this somehow negates that Clinton was a shit candidate who lost Wi, Mi and Pa.

Your own egos are preventing you from admitting this.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
misterID wrote:

I just realized that Trump tweets exactly how SG posts. And they both judge women based on a fuckability scale. Suspicious... 10

https://s27.postimg.org/6zm38ymeb/hacks.png

Holy shit, I am DYING!! Nice work!

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

This Esteban Santiago guy:

"In November 2016, he walked into an FBI office in Anchorage claiming that he was being forced to fight for ISIS and was sent to a psychiatric hospital, officials revealed."

Interesting.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

'

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Aside from gutting healthcare for millions of Americans, what else was on the GOP agenda in the first 100 days? Well for starters they wanted to gut the ethics committee. They encountered a shitstorm for that and quickly retreated. Now they seek to revive the "Holman Rule."

So what does this do? It allows lawmakers to go after individual federal employees. Either by firing them, eliminating their job entirely or knocking their pay down to one dollar.

This now makes sense why Trump's transition team requested the names of employees who participated in climate change studies (which that agency refused btw.) 

So here we have a new conservative majority who wants to gut any kind of ethics oversight, and then give themselves permission to go after people in the government they deem a nuisance.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Any surprise he has a man crush on Putin and republicans are suddenly turning into Russian fanboys?

Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:

I think you're right. But the claims of propaganda and their influence are a stretch. I've never heard of Sputnik Today, and doubt many voters were surfing Russian news.

I'm in perfect agreement we need to respond. I just don't buy that this somehow negates that Clinton was a shit candidate who lost Wi, Mi and Pa.

Your own egos are preventing you from admitting this.

I've said she was a flawed candidate, but unlike you guys, I do not dismiss the real impact these things had on her in the waning weeks of the campaign, mostly the Comey letter, which hurt her more than Wikileaks, or the 20+ year smear campaign the right has done that has convinced a segment of America that she's a murderer.

If you don't think Russia, Assange, Wikileaks, Comedy, fake news had an impact on this election then the argument is meaningless. Can you name another presidential candidate in the history of America who had that going against them?

He throws petty, childish public tantrums on twitter because he wants all glory, credit and praise. He will side with murderous dictators simply if they say something "nice" about him, including turning on his own intelligence agencies. That's not really concerning and embarrassing to you?

Board footer