You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:

Obama is a fantastic orator. Smooth cat. May be his best quality...

Yea, it was a really good speech.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

It's over.  This leaks the night before his first press conference??  This was intentional and there is substance to it.  Bank it, it's going down.  The next 48-72 hours will be a whirlwind.  Possibly, there's video surveillance footage as well. 

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/ … index.html

There's a great line in the Matt Damon movie Rounders where Jon Tutoro of the US/Italian mob says "Oh no, I don't fuck with Russians".

Randall Flagg

PaSnow wrote:

It's over.  This leaks the night before his first press conference??  This was intentional and there is substance to it.  Bank it, it's going down.  The next 48-72 hours will be a whirlwind.  Possibly, there's video surveillance footage as well. 

There's a great line in the Matt Damon movie Rounders where Jon Tutoro of the US/Italian mob says "Oh no, I don't fuck with Russians".

Video surveillance of what? I read the updated article and didn't see any claim of something Trump did.  Am I missing something?

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

Ahhhhh the good, old-fashioned golden shower lmao...

Whether this is true or not...this will be all over.

Randall Flagg

mitchejw wrote:

Is that really what it is?  I can't find any source on this on mainstream sites. Just that Russia has personally and financially damning material.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Is that really what it is?  I can't find any source on this on mainstream sites. Just that Russia has personally and financially damning material.

Yes...it is... it's trending all over Twitter .

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

In the document they are reporting about, there is a part about Trump renting out the presidential suite at the Ritz Carlton (where the Obama's stayed.) Once there he allegedly hired prostitutes to pee on one another in front of him. It's on page 2.

pee_pee.png

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Video surveillance of what? I read the updated article and didn't see any claim of something Trump did.  Am I missing something?

MSM won't report the specifics.  But where there's smoke there's fire.

The interwebs reports are that Trump stayed in the same hotel room in 2014 that Obama previously stayed in.  It says he "hates" the Obama's and that he brought Russian prostitutes in and asked them to perform golden showers and deficate on the bed/in the room.  I suppose "if" there is video, it's just of the hookers entering the hotel or something, and I would guess not with him, so we'll see if its ever leaked. 

Would make him, his wife, his daughter & sons look awfully stupid!

This reminds me ALOT of the Sarah Palins 16 year old daughter rumor which spread on some unverified site (Edit: DailyKos) before it was confirmed. MSM just avoiding the slim chance of a lawsuit.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I'm going to bet my prediction that Trump could be filmed having sex with children and his rubes would still follow him will soon be put to the test.  But I'm sure SG will still think the DNC hack reveal was way more important.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
misterID wrote:

I'm going to bet my prediction that Trump could be filmed having sex with children and his rubes would still follow him will soon be put to the test.  But I'm sure SG will still think the DNC hack reveal was way more important.

The guy looked at 10 year olds and said he would be dating them in 8 years...they didn't care.

Board footer