You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: US Politics Thread

slcpunk wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Trump is such an alpha male boss...  I liked his answer on Russia.

That's embarrassing. Seriously.

I'm wondering if he is regretting any of this.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I thought his Russian answers should make you feel better than prior to the presser.

I said it before I honestly thought the Russian thing was COMPLETELY fake this morning.  I was sorta embarrassed as to having gotten caught up in it. Felt like the pizza shop idiot.  Now tho, I'm not so sure.  I think there's some legs to something out there.

Although when he said "I'm actually a germophobe" tho that was a pretty good line. The press seemed to laugh a little too.

I think the whole story was meant to assassinate his character, but his character is so bad, and his rubes are so deranged and sycophantic, that getting pissed and shit on by prostitutes isn't a bad thing, just goes to show how boss he is.

I think there is something out there and the CIA knows there's something. And this was just the tip of the iceberg. This wasn't leaked for no reason.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Trump is such an alpha male boss...  I liked his answer on Russia.

I don't know if I said this here or not, but I think that's the main difference between camps. Republicans often seem to like the strong man/tough guy talk. I see that as a weakness and prefer a more pragmatic approach to things.

To me an "Alpha male" in most instances is somebody who is insecure and is hiding their flaws/lack of knowledge behind tough guy talk. I know this would seem like the exact opposite to somebody who admires that type of approach.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Trump is the antithesis of an alpha male, he's a typical entitled rich asshole.

USA TODAY

His liefest presser today.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli … /96449610/

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
misterID wrote:

I think there is something out there and the CIA knows there's something. And this was just the tip of the iceberg. This wasn't leaked for no reason.

I think the golden shower part was just there to make him angry and blow twitter up. I could care less if that was true or not. But I do believe he has ties to Russia, ties he must keep happy. My guess is that he went to them and China after no American bank would loan him money anymore. This all comes back to conflict of interest at the end of the day.

It's also odd that anybody could be so stupid as to praise Putin and dis our intelligence communities. Especially after all the heat that is on him for  Russia.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

I thought this was a really good article.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/01/11/f … eport.com/

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

How embarrassing. It was a different Michael Cohen lol. You can't make this shit up.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

McCain & Lindsay Graham had peculiar responses regarding it all.  Just a "I don't what to make of it all" response. McCain admitted he recv'd it weeks ago & handed it over to the FBI (it being "a" report, not the hotel bedroom thing).  Graham just had a don't ask me & I'm not gonna stick my neck out for this guy response.

Granted, they're no fans of Trump, but as Republicans it's odd they didn't bash Dems, fake news & the media.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

24dkbia.jpg

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

Beautiful!

Board footer