You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: US Politics Thread

johndivney wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I thought this was a really good article.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/01/11/f … eport.com/

I thought that was a really good article too. Rather than a hatchet job, the journalist lets him hang with his own words. She's a good writer.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

johndivney wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I thought this was a really good article.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/01/11/f … eport.com/

I thought that was a really good article too. Rather than a hatchet job, the journalist lets him hang with his own words. She's a good writer.

The only time I had an issue with Dowd was when she tried pot and claimed it was more akin to a bad LSD trip.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:

Edit: beaten to the punch smile

No worries, that line has been severely underreported in the press.

Plus Flynn called the Russian ambassador five times the day he was expelled by Obama, which is illegal, and Trump's team is still saying he just wished him Merry Christmas... Five times.

Randall Flagg

misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:

Edit: beaten to the punch smile

No worries, that line has been severely underreported in the press.

Plus Flynn called the Russian ambassador five times the day he was expelled by Obama, which is illegal, and Trump's team is still saying he just wished him Merry Christmas... Five times.

Illegal how?  Illegal like ordering a drone to kill an American citizen or illegal like granting status to millions of people here illegally.

You'll have to show me the law that says Flynn as a private citizen can't talk to a foreign diplomat.

I mean, if we're supposed to accept Lynch and Clinton just talked about music and movies when they secretly met, why do we have to accept that Flynn somehow violated a law by making deals he's not authorized.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Simmer down, Louise.

"An 18th-century U.S. law, the Logan Act, bars unauthorized citizens from negotiating with foreign governments that are in disputes with the United States."

And the Trump team lied about the date they talked. So, sorry, they have no credibility when it cones to what they discussed. It was not a private citizen making a phone call.

Randall Flagg

I'm well aware what the Logan Act is. How did Flynn violate it?  What was negotiated?

misterID

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I'm well aware what the Logan Act is. How did Flynn violate it?  What was negotiated?

If you know it, and you know Flynn has deep ties to Russia and Putin, and the campaign LIED about when the two talked, and the explanation he wished him merry Christmas FIVE TIMES, then said at one point he was trying to set up a meeting with Trump and Putin, and when asked if they were discussing official business the Russians REFUSED to answer, it is my view that the shit stain on our country's history known as the Trump campaign broke protocol and SHOULD be investigated. LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES. How do they taste Randall?

Randall Flagg

Yea, I can't find any mainstream outlets with this story. I did find this tidbit from Obama's press secretary on NBC:

"You can imagine why these kinds of interactions may have taken place, why the incoming national security adviser may have the need to contact the representative of a foreign government based here in Washington D.C.," Earnest told reporters Friday. "It depends on what they discussed…in terms of whether or not we would have significant objections about those conversations."

The standard of evidence you guys rely on and flirtation with conspiracy makes me wonder if you guys all went off your meds at once.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Yea, I can't find any mainstream outlets with this story. I did find this tidbit from Obama's press secretary on NBC:

"You can imagine why these kinds of interactions may have taken place, why the incoming national security adviser may have the need to contact the representative of a foreign government based here in Washington D.C.," Earnest told reporters Friday. "It depends on what they discussed…in terms of whether or not we would have significant objections about those conversations."

The standard of evidence you guys rely on and flirtation with conspiracy makes me wonder if you guys all went off your meds at once.

But....but....but....BENGHAZI!!!!!???? and and e-mails.....and....and....BENGHAZI!!!!!!! and............e-mails!!!!!!

Randall Flagg

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

But....but....but....BENGHAZI!!!!!???? and and e-mails.....and....and....BENGHAZI!!!!!!! and............e-mails!!!!!!

You still at it?

You really are a stupid mother fucker.  No wonder everything you think and predict turns out to be complete shit. You took a lot of dicks to the face as a youngster didn't you?  Probably gagged on one and went too long without oxygen to your brain.  Make sure your private nurse fastens your helmet extra tight. Wouldn't want you to take any more hits to the head while you take it from behind.

Board footer