You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: US Politics Thread

Neemo wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

You still at it?

You really are a stupid mother fucker.  No wonder everything you think and predict turns out to be complete shit. You took a lot of dicks to the face as a youngster didn't you?  Probably gagged on one and went too long without oxygen to your brain.  Make sure your private nurse fastens your helmet extra tight. Wouldn't want you to take any more hits to the head while you take it from behind.

Please keep it civil...we don't need to resort to name calling

When another poster goes out of there way to post nonsense to derail a discussion, I'll respond in kind. If you want an intelligent board, please talk to your members who attack other posters before they even respond and follow up with numerous posts that amount to nothing more than "la la la, I'm not listening."

If Mitch is unable of posting intelligently, I'll hold myself to the same standard.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Neemo is right.  I don't recall anybody else calling somebody "a stupid motherfucker".

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Neemo is right.  I don't recall anybody else calling somebody "a stupid motherfucker".

Buzz kind of coined the use of stupid motherfucker for this thread. 16

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
Neemo wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

You still at it?

You really are a stupid mother fucker.  No wonder everything you think and predict turns out to be complete shit. You took a lot of dicks to the face as a youngster didn't you?  Probably gagged on one and went too long without oxygen to your brain.  Make sure your private nurse fastens your helmet extra tight. Wouldn't want you to take any more hits to the head while you take it from behind.

Please keep it civil...we don't need to resort to name calling

When another poster goes out of there way to post nonsense to derail a discussion, I'll respond in kind. If you want an intelligent board, please talk to your members who attack other posters before they even respond and follow up with numerous posts that amount to nothing more than "la la la, I'm not listening."

If Mitch is unable of posting intelligently, I'll hold myself to the same standard.

RF...for somebody who considers himself an intellect, there is sure a helluva lot that goes over your head.

misterID

misterID wrote:

So... A few names I'm keeping track of for the next 3 years: Kamala Harris, Al Franklin, Sherrod Brown. Let's see if there's someone who springs out of nowhere to be a presidential candidate to clean up after Trump... If there's something left to clean up... And I'm only being mildly sarcastic.

Randall Flagg

I think Kasich is going to run against Brown in 2018.  He may not even be a name to run in 2020.

Can you name one legislative accomplishment from Fraken?  After the hoopla from his election in 2008 he hasn't even made the national news.  And Harris?  She's been in the national spot light for a week and spent her time with Tillerson asking if he'll hire gay people in the state department.  Really hard questions (federal law already makes it illegal to not hire homosexuals) that get down to the core of why he should be SoS for sure.  10

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Flagg, change you're avatar.  Geeez, what's with you.

Randall Flagg

PaSnow wrote:

I can't call myself a retard now? Is South Park too edgy?  You should watch the episode I took that from. It's when Garrison hooks up with Richard Dawkins. It's hysterical

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

I can't call myself a retard now? Is South Park too edgy?  You should watch the episode I took that from. It's when Garrison hooks up with Richard Dawkins. It's hysterical

Ya know, I used to use that word. Then one day a neighbor of mine, cute 20something, said to me she hates when people use that word.  Turns out she has a brother with downs syndrome.  I felt like a total ass.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I think Kasich is going to run against Brown in 2018.  He may not even be a name to run in 2020.

Can you name one legislative accomplishment from Fraken?  After the hoopla from his election in 2008 he hasn't even made the national news.  And Harris?  She's been in the national spot light for a week and spent her time with Tillerson asking if he'll hire gay people in the state department.  Really hard questions (federal law already makes it illegal to not hire homosexuals) that get down to the core of why he should be SoS for sure.  10

That's why I said I was goiing to watch the next three years to see how things evolve and what their platforms are and what they're running on, retard. tongue

Board footer