You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

My favorite was the CNN story on how if Trump is killed tomorrow an Obama cabinet appointee will be President. And they wonder why Trumo calls them garbage. Can you imagine if Fox ran that story in 2009?

Surely he would name Pence, right?

Dude, this has been an awesome production so far. You can't complain about this.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

This is a great production.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Smoking Guns wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

My favorite was the CNN story on how if Trump is killed tomorrow an Obama cabinet appointee will be President. And they wonder why Trumo calls them garbage. Can you imagine if Fox ran that story in 2009?

Dude, this has been an awesome production so far. You can't complain about this.

Oh, I'm not watching any of this. I was referring to news stories they ran.

I haven't watched an inauguration since 1992.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Oh, I'm not watching any of this. I was referring to news stories they ran.

I haven't watched an inauguration since 1992.

You missed a hell of an event and Trump was somewhat classy in his post concert speech.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

This production is badass. Guns N Roses should have played. 3 Doors down sounds damn good. Good sound on CNN.

And that superstar Tony Orlando!

MV5BMTU2NTM0MzMyNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDcxMzI1._V1_UY317_CR6,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

I was just thinking....on the way home from work...

Could we get a bit more representation from Goldman Sachs in the administration? I'm worried Wall Street won't have a say....

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

This production is badass. Guns N Roses should have played. 3 Doors down sounds damn good. Good sound on CNN.

And that superstar Tony Orlando!

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com … 17_AL_.jpg

This looks like a wrestlemania promo photo

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

It was so nice having a smart, compassionate, articulate President that I was proud of. Very sad to see he and his beautiful family go. Sadder than I thought I'd be. Thank you President Obama.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

It was so nice having a smart, compassionate, articulate President that I was proud of. Very sad to see he and a beautiful family go. Sadder than I thought I'd be. Thank you President Obama.

Sweet post.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Board footer