You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Yup...doing important things like attacking abortions and meddling in people's personal lives...

Remember when you said that people on the coasts shouldn't be dictating to the rest of the country how to live?

Now that's what he's doing and I'm sure you're okay with it.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Yup...doing important things like attacking abortions and meddling in people's personal lives...

Remember when you said that people on the coasts shouldn't be dictating to the rest of the country how to live?

He is?  I thought he just stopped foreign groups from sending money in to support abortion.  I thought all of you were outraged when a foreign power influenced our democracy?

Randall Flagg

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

No tax returns from Trump...ever. Says Conway.

Wikileaks has made their request for them now. Wonder if Trump will be a fan in that case?

The better question is will all of you attack the person who illegally acquired it?

No why should we? Why should be rushing to the aid of somebody who brags about not following all the rules of the rest of us have to.

The real question is why do you rush to the defense of somebody who doesn't follow the rules so often?

What rules are you talking about? 

I want Trump to release his tax returns, just like I wanted Clinton to release the transcripts from the millions she took from Wall Street.  You cried foul when one was illegally accessed.  Thank you for clarifying your outrage was entirely partisan.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

The better question is will all of you attack the person who illegally acquired it?

No why should we? Why should be rushing to the aid of somebody who brags about not following all the rules of the rest of us have to.

The real question is why do you rush to the defense of somebody who doesn't follow the rules so often?

What rules are you talking about? 

I want Trump to release his tax returns, just like I wanted Clinton to release the transcripts from the millions she took from Wall Street.  You cried foul when one was illegally accessed.  Thank you for clarifying your outrage was entirely partisan.

I don't give a shit about Clinton and her relationship with wall street...never did...and clearly you don't either because you love that Goldman-Sachs is now presenting themselves as Trump's cabinet...

What part should I have been outraged about? I didn't care...That's the Scott Walker logic...don't pay attention to all the cronyism and corruption...pay attention to how all of it was exposed illegally...

Wall Street already owns everything...we're all beholden to them indirectly...they own all the politicians, judges, state houses....they own all of 'em....

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Who cares. Dude is in boss mode now

He is?  I thought he just stopped foreign groups from sending money in to support abortion.  I thought all of you were outraged when a foreign power influenced our democracy?

He's attacking planned parenthood too...all the Repugs have for years....this is not news...

We're all cool with executive orders now too....aren't we? roll

Randall Flagg

Can you answer what rules he didn't follow that everyone else is?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Can you answer what rules he didn't follow that everyone else is?

Yes...

he hires people and doesn't pay them...he can do that because he has a team of lawyers to bully people

he filed bankruptcy to avoid paying taxes or paying his bills...and calls it 'smart.'

he can say anything he wants, offend anyone he wants and he's not held accountable

he flip flops on things on a weekly basis and no one holds him accountable....

these are just a few things that his privilege allow him that no 'normal' person would ever get away with...most notably here, he can demand Barack release his birth certificate and when presented with it...still carry on about it...but when he's asked to release his tax returns he lies about why he can't, then just basically ignores it and hopes it goes away and then has his spokesperson flat out say no he will never release his taxes.

I'm sure this point is going to be lost on you though because I doubt you see a problem with any of this....

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Trump has frequently bragged about using loopholes in his taxes, outsourcing, etc. I'd love to give you an example but he hasn't released his taxes to show exactly what he's done.

Yes, I'm against cyber theft in any form.

I've always hated Wikileaks and never understood the hard on the left had with Assange.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

You need better taste in men...

misterID

misterID wrote:

Marco Rubio ain't got no balls.

Board footer