You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Where did the women's march riot?

Randall Flagg

misterID wrote:

I could be wrong.  I get them all confused between the anarchists, the legalize it, the blm, the communists and all the other groups that show up and break shit.  People wearing "pussy" hats don't strike me as reasonable people to engage in a conversation with.  One person got spit on and called a bad word during a tea party rally and it made national news.  I've seen several videos of women spitting on people and cops the past couple days and not a peep from the national media.  Protest all you want, I just don't see what they're protesting.  But news reports say not a single woman was arrested in DC compared to 200 on inauguration day, so I retract my statement.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:

I could be wrong.  I get them all confused between the anarchists, the legalize it, the blm, the communists and all the other groups that show up and break shit.  People wearing "pussy" hats don't strike me as reasonable people to engage in a conversation with.  One person got spit on and called a bad word during a tea party rally and it made national news.  I've seen several videos of women spitting on people and cops the past couple days and not a peep from the national media.  Protest all you want, I just don't see what they're protesting.  But news reports say not a single woman was arrested in DC compared to 200 on inauguration day, so I retract my statement.

In other words...the only people that matter are the ones that you understand or deem worthy of relevance?

It's all ok as long as my 401k keeps growing right?

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
misterID wrote:

They didn't.

Just more knee jerkery from Flagg. 3.3 MILLION. The photos are amazing actually.

mitchejw wrote:

It won't for much longer, haha. Did great under Obama though. Longest bull run in history.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
misterID wrote:

They didn't.

Just more knee jerkery from Flagg. 3.3 MILLION. The photos are amazing actually.

mitchejw wrote:

It won't for much longer, haha. Did great under Obama though. Longest bull run in history.

Shhh...that didn't happen...nothing positive happened in the last 8 years...

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Polls matter again!

57% after the inauguration, and from a  right leaning pollster. Everybody else, with the exception of far right wing rags, have said his first week has been a disaster. That includes many Republicans.

Randall Flagg

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:

In other words...the only people that matter are the ones that you understand or deem worthy of relevance?

Matter?  I never said they don't matter. What I'm saying is i have no idea what they're protesting and think most of what drives them is misinformation and outright lies. Madonna said she was thinking about blowing up the White House. I don't take that threat seriously and wouldn't condone any legal action, but this is the unfounded anger that drives them.

They can protest all they want. And I can call them idiots. We'll see how much change they enact during 2018. #NotAllWomen. 

I've heard 2 million protestors, not the 3.3 million. But it doesn't matter. Had these people voted in PA, MI and WI, Trump wouldn't be president.

I'd love to see a platform with actual grievances and not just vague accusations.

Randall Flagg

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Polls matter again!

57% after the inauguration, and from a  right leaning pollster. Everybody else, with the exception of far right wing rags, have said his first week has been a disaster. That includes many Republicans.

Oh, I could give a fuck. I wasn't the one posting every poll 2 months ago celebrating what turned out to be bullshit.

I just think it's obvious the majority of the country doesn't think it's the apocalypse you want it to be.

Randall Flagg

mitchejw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
misterID wrote:

They didn't.

mitchejw wrote:

Shhh...that didn't happen...nothing positive happened in the last 8 years...

I certainly never said that. But you admitted yesterday your concerns are entirely partisan. So I don't expect you to ever admit anything under Trump was positive. I'm sure the idea of America First is very offensive to you.

Board footer