You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:

Philly's gonna be jacked up tomorrow. Book it.  Trump & the GOP first excursion, horrible choice of location. 

We'll see what happens but its not looking good already. I'm seeing sh!t on FB already of the protests & streets being packed.

http://6abc.com/

There's 5 universities full of college kids that are basically in their first week back with little to nothing to do.  It'll be a mess.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Philly's gonna be jacked up tomorrow. Book it.  Trump & the GOP first excursion, horrible choice of location. 

We'll see what happens but its not looking good already. I'm seeing sh!t on FB already of the protests & streets being packed.

http://6abc.com/

There's 5 universities full of college kids that are basically in their first week back with little to nothing to do.  It'll be a mess.

He will probably audit their votes then

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

http://m.rasmussenreports.com/public_co … rack_jan26

59%. 

Please, please, please stick with identity politics and race baiting democrats. Go all in with Warren and Ellison. Fuck, I'd start a campaign to draft Pelosi now.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

59%. 

Please, please, please stick with identity politics and race baiting democrats. Go all in with Warren and Ellison. Fuck, I'd start a campaign to draft Pelosi now.

I'm not changing RF...this guy is a total nut turd...noticed you have no problem with the unprecedented rate  executive orders now that a great white man is making them...

And I'll be furnishing one $50 ladder for Mexicans to use to climb over the billion dollar wall. Genius use of tax payer money there....yeah...el chapo would totally give up if he were presented with a 12 foot wall.

I've said it before and I will say it again, a democracy is not about doing what's right, it's about doing what's popular. Only sometimes do those things overlap.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

59%. 

I'm not changing RF...this guy is a total nut turd...noticed you have no problem with the unprecedented rate  executive orders now that a great white man is making them...

And I'll be furnishing one $50 ladder for Mexicans to use to climb over the billion dollar wall. Genius use of tax payer money there....yeah...el chapo would totally give up if he were presented with a 12 foot wall.

I've said it before and I will say it again, a democracy is not about doing what's right, it's about doing what's popular. Only sometimes do those things overlap.

Randall Flagg

I'm glad to hear that. Can you please start blocking traffic, scream at people on public transport, and wear your pussy hat?  I've heard these will convince most people to vote for your preferred candidate. Don't forget to have washed up celebrities speak at all of your rallies too. I heard a time portal opened up to 1986 and people give a fuck what Madonna says.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I'm glad to hear that. Can you please start blocking traffic, scream at people on public transport, and wear your pussy hat?  I've heard these will convince most people to vote for your preferred candidate. Don't forget to have washed up celebrities speak at all of your rallies too. I heard a time portal opened up to 1986 and people give a fuck what Madonna says.

As we've already gone over countless times, you do not understand the purpose of rallies.

This is about nothing more and nothing less and the fact that Donald Trump is a total douche bag. And even more, he represents a lot of douche bags so there you have it.

These are short term fixes to that have long-term negative consequences

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

So Trump is gonna tax imports to pay for the wall.

Which means we are paying for it via higher prices on goods from Mexico. Mexico is not paying for it at all.

Why am i not surprised?

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

yeah, pretty much.  Took me about four seconds to figure that out yet Repulicans are still partying over this new Wall we're getting lol.

Randall Flagg

bigbri wrote:

So Trump is gonna tax imports to pay for the wall.

Which means we are paying for it via higher prices on goods from Mexico. Mexico is not paying for it at all.

Why am i not surprised?

If you don't believe the cost of goods go up by making the minimum wage $15 an hour, why does this?

I'm all for it. If we have to pay 20% more for avocados, maybe they'll work to grow avocados in America. You guys want a fairer wage, this is what happens.

Board footer